Different

-Your pov-

*riiiiiiing*

My alarm clock goes off and my hand slams down on it. I look up and see my clock in small pieces. I stare at it in shock.

"Holy shit..." I whisper taking my uninjured hand off the broken clock.

I quickly pull my phone off the charger, and see that it was 7:00. I put it down and walk over to the bathroom.

My eyes widen as I see my hair and eyes a darker color than before.

"Holy shit..." I mutter again.

I sigh and brush my teeth, and brush my hair.

I walk to my closet and pull out my jeans and my black t-shirt.

"YN! GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL!" My mother yells.

I sigh, and quickly change. I grab my bag, and run down the stair. I run into the kitchen and open the closets cabinet. I smile slightly when I see the chocolate granola bars. I grab two, and run towards the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR!?? YOU'VE BEEN USING YOUR POWERS AGAIN HAVEN'T YOU!!" My mother yells.

I roll my eyes.

"DON'T YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!"

"Already did!" I say walking away.

"IF YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR, DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK! YOU FREAK!"

I let a laugh out. "No problem! Don't wanna see your faces anymore anyways! Good bye assholes!" I yell and slam the door.

I run down the street with a smirk on my face.

-Billy pov-

"Stoooop! My hair is fine!!" I whine.

Mary chuckles and rolls her eyes. "Sure sure."

I grab my hat and put it back on.

"Billy! Let's go!" Freddy yelled from the door.

"In a sec!" I yell back.

I quickly shove my homework and books in my bag. And zip it up.

"YN! What are you doing here?" I hear Freddy yell from downstairs.

I scoff. "That won't work on my again Freddy!" I yell.

"He's said it so that you could move faster. That's funny."

I turn around and see YN leaning against the door. Her arms crossed over her black shirt, and a smirk on her face.

"YN. Your here. Why are you here?" I ask.

She shrugs and walks to me. She wraps her arms around my neck, and presses against me. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she leans up, making us almost eye level.

"Is it a crime... to visit my boyfriend?" She whispers.

I gulp, and shake my head.

"N-no. But you haven't done this before." I mutter.

She smirks and moves her head to the side, and kisses my jaw bone. She slowly starts kissing down my neck, and I let out a shaky breath.

She stops and moves her lips to my ear.

"I haven't done a lot of thing's before..... And I'm beginning to think that I should get some experience." She whispered seductively.

A shiver goes down my spine, and she bites my ear. I let out a soft groan when she sucks on it.

"Wh-what are you, s-suggesting." I stutter.

She lets go of my ear, and blows on it.

"Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe just a place with just you, and me. Then we can get some experience with a lot of different things." She says.

I let out a groan, and tighten my grip on her hips. She slowly rolls her hips and I gasp and stare at her wide eyed.

"BILLY! YN! You better get down here! I don't want to miss class just because I have to bleach my entire room!" Freddy yells.

I feel my face heat up quickly, and YN chuckles.

"You wouldn't have to bleach your whole room....... Just your bed sheets!" She yells back.

I hear Freddy gasp and I let YN go. She turns to me and kisses me on the lips.

"Come on. We gotta go to school." She says grabbing my hand.

I look down and blush.

"Give me a minute to calm down. That was..... different than normal." I mutter

She laughs, and smiles. "Just think of Freddy climbing down from his bunk..... wearing my little pony onesie."

I picture it and I felt the tent in my pants go down.

"Why? Why that?" I ask her.

She shrugs. "I had a friend who continuously wore a my little pony onesie. It was funny cause his girlfriend found it cute and would always make him wear it.....and his name was also Freddy."

I raise a brow and she shakes her head. "Com'on. We should go!" She grabbed my hand, and dragged me out of my room.

"Their you are! You guys better not have done anything!" Freddy yells.

I roll my eyes.

"No. We didn't do anything Freddy." I say.

"Ya. You kinda interrupted us before we could get down and dirty." YN says.

I blush and Freddy stares at her in shock.

She lets go of my hand and runs past him. We both watch her from the door as she runs to hell.

"She's different...." He says.

"Ya. Something isn't right." I mutter watching her as she talks to a girl.

"Her hair is darker.... you think she might have dyed it?" He asks.

I shake my head and look at him. "No. Remember what she said. Her hair is red, but cause she got powers it turned blue."

His eyes widen and he glances at her before looking at me again. "So maybe her powers tur-"

"BILLY! YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON ME WITH FREDDY!" YN yells.

I back away from Freddy and stare at her.

"YN! I'm not gay! And I have you! " I say

She laughs. "Then don't be leaning in like that! Looked like you were about to kiss each other!" She says.

I grimacing and shake my head. "I'm not into that." I say as I walk up to her.

"Hey! I take offence to that. I'm not gay either,  but I'm still human! I'm not a thing!" Freddy complains.

"You know. If you two were gay....I'd support it." She says.

I glare at her. "I'm not gay." I scowl.

She smirks and stops walking. "Prove it."

I smirk and lean closer to her. "You want me to prove it?" I ask.

She nods and leans in closer.

"Aaannnnd we're going to continue walking. No more eating each others faces in the street." Freddy says pulling me away.

I roll my eyes and YN giggles.

《Annnd another one gone! Hope you liked this chapter. And please comment! Thanks.
Later ya players.
-Astrid》