Disappearing

-Mystery pov-

It'sfinally time to be set free. My master has enough power to help me set free the seven sins, along with myself.

Be careful Billy Batson. Because once I'm free, it's going to be hell on earth. And I'm going to rip your powers, and your loved one's from your hands. And there is nothing that will stop me.

-Billy pov-

I met with Freddy after I saw Water Girl in the alley way. I told him what happened, and he got mad at me for a bit. I've been looking for her so that I can apologize. But she's no where to be seen.

And something is different about YN. She's more quiet than usual, but she still talks to me. And Freddy seems to be getting close to YN as well. Like they make eye contact, and then sometimes mouth words to eachother.

That's the first time I have ever been filled with jealousy.

It was lunch time, but YN was no where to be found.

"Freddy. Do you know where YN is?" I ask as I sit at the table.

He looks up from his note book and shakes his head. I glance at the note book, and see the familiar black and blue cover.

"Why do you have her note book?!" I glare at him.

He looks back at the book and at me.

"YN is letting me borrow it. . . Okay she just gave it to me, and I can tell something is bothering her. She seemed to not care about it anymore." He said holding the book out to me.

I frown and take it from him. "That's weird. She seemed excited to share her ideas, but now she's giving it away? Do you think something happened?" I ask worried.

He shrugs, and glares at me. "The last time she was okay, was before you had met Water Girl."

I pause and look at him, frowning.

"You think that..."

"I think that Water Girl,  told YN about what red cyclone said. And now YN no longer likes him." He said.

I feel regret fill my stomach and I sigh. "Okay. . . So where is she?"

He frowns. "Where is who? Water Girl or YN? Cause I don't know where either of them are."

I groan and walk out of the cafeteria. Freddy follows closely behind me, his crutch making him slightly slower.

I head towards the roof top, and I look back at Freddy.

"Are you gonna come, or you gonna stay?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I think it will be faster if we both go and look. So I'm coming."

I nod and run off the building.

"Shazam!"

Lightning strikes me and I'm in my adult form. I look at Freddy and he is too. He flys up to me, and nods.

"This still kicks ass."

I smirk and we go flying off to find YN.

-Your pov-

Family.

A word that is unknown to me.

A word that I despise.

A word that I long to become true.

Something that I don't have.

"YN! GO TO YOUR ROOM, AND STAY THERE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! NO DINNER EITHER!" My mom yells.

"Yes ma'am." I mutter as I walk to my room.

I quickly open and shut my door, before bolting for the bathroom. The burning in my lungs and throat seems to grow. I start coughing into the sink, water continuously spewing from my mouth.

I glance at the mirror, and see myself with red hair. I recognise Riptide in the mirror, standing in my place. Her body in the same position, and breathing just as hard.

"You need to accept me. Before we both die."

I frown and cough again. 'Wh-what do you mean. Accept you?"

She suddenly puts her hand on the glass.

"You need to accept me! We need to become one!" She yells.

I shake my head. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

She bangs her hand against the glass. "I gave you powers so you can live. But for you to control the powers, you must become one! You need to accept me, and let me go!"

I glare at her. "I don't know what the fuck your saying. It's because of you that I'm like this! If it wasn't for you, I'd be happy with my life! But I'm not!"

Her figure suddenly wavers, and she suddenly starts crying. "I only wanted to save you. It was the only way I could. But you aren't fully saved YN. Accept your powers truly, and then I will go. And you will have complete control over your powers. So please, accept me."

She suddenly disappeared, and the world turned on its side. I fell to the ground, and the room turned in circles. Black spots dotted my vision, and I last herd my name being called by a blue figure.

-Freddy pov-

I flew next to Billy in search of YN and Water Girl. I could tell he was worried and that he was sorry. But that won't help him right now.

I fly by a bedroom window, and see blue. I stop and fly back to the window. Billy stops too and asls me what I was doing.

But I saw YN, falling to the ground.

"YN!" I yell.

I flew into her room and went to her side. She closed her eyes and passed out. Billy entered behind me, and went to my side in a flash. He picked her up, and tapped ber cheek.

"YN? YN wake up!" He said panicking.

"Billy we should bring her to the hospital." I say.

He nods and start to walk out. "Billy we can't just take her! Go down and change back to normal form. Then come up and then we can get her parent's to take her to the hospital." I say before he leaves.

He seems like he didn't want to let her go. But then nodded and set her on her blue bed. He flew out the window and I saw a flash of lightning.

-Billy pov-

I knocked on the door and waited impatiently for it to open.

"Oh, hello! What are you doing here?" A red haired women said.

"I'm here to see YN." I say quickly.

Her face changes into disgust, but then changes back to a smile in a flash.

"Of course. She's right up stairs,  first door to your right." She said before opening the dolr more to me.

I quickly thank her, before running up the stairs. I open the door and see YN sitting up on the bed. And Freddy still as an adult,  sitting at the other end.

"Billy?" She asks.

I smile and walk to her. "I uhh, wanted to make sure you were okay. You weren't at school, so I thought-"

I feel a pair of soft lips on my cheek, and I blush red. I gape at her, and she giggles.

"Thanks for worrying Billy. It's nice to know you care." She said as she smiled with pink cheeks.

I smile back, and nod. "I'mglad your okay." I whisper.

《Super sorry for not updating yesterday. I was in shock form how many views I had on this story! I mean thank you for reading!!!

Hope you liked this chapter! And now I gotta write other books.
Later ya players.
-Astrid》