Dead

《My friend (WittleKittyCat) Kayla,  she told me that I should have titled last chapter, 'Electrocuting Bae'. . . I died a little bit. XP》

-Freddy pov-

It was the end of the school day. But YN and Billy haven't shown up yet. They don't leave early, cause we always wait for eachother. And one won't leave without the other. And I had heard that YN talked back to a teacher, and was sent to the principal or something.

"Where are they? I'm tired of standing in the rain waiting for them." Mary said.

"We're all standing under umbrellas. We aren't get wet or anything." Eugene said, while playing a game on his phone.

Mary rolls her eyes and huffs.

"Do you think something happened to them?" Darla asked.

I shrug. "I dunno. I heard that YN talked back to the teacher, ans was sent to the principal. Heard she said that the teacher was having an affair with the principal."

"Really?! YN said that!?" Darla said.

I nod.

"That's..... weird. YN doesn't seem like that type of person." Mary said while frowning.

I nod. "I know. She seems different, Billy noticed it this morning too. He said that she was more uhhh physical, than normal."

Mary nods. "Ahh, I get what you mean. . . Do you think something happened to YN. To make her act like that?"

I shake my head and hear the door open. I turn and see a soaked Billy walking out of the building. I frown, and wait for him to walk to us. But he walks past us, not saying anything.

"Hey Billy!" I say as I walk after him.

He doesn't stop as he crosses the street. He just continues to look down, and ignores us

"Billy! Hey, wait up!" I say as I chase after him.

He goes up the stairs and opens the door. I sigh and look at Mary, and Darla.

"Something isn't right." Mary says.

"Ya. Where's YN? *gasp*  Do you think they broke up!?" Darla asks.

I frown and shake my head. "I don't know. I'll find out what's up with Billy. You guys go find YN, she's probably involved with this "

Mary and Darla nod, but Eugene and Pedro just walk into the house. I roll my eyes, and walk in behind them.

They immediately went into the living room and did their own thing. I went up the stairs, and notice the slight imprint of Billy shoes, in an outline of water. I frown, and walk up the steps.

'Water is the ability YN controls. And Billy was already wet before he stepped out of school... Maybe they had a fight, and she doused him in water.... But then we would've seen her leaving school.' I think to myself as I head to our room.

I open the door and see Billy in his bed. Turned onto his left side, not moving as I shut the door.

"Hey Billy. Why did you ignore us?" I ask as I sit my bag down next to my desk.

No reply.

"Did something happen? Between you and YN?"

He flinches and I realize that I was on the right track.

"Did you two have a fight?"

Nothing.

"Can you tell me what happened? Why your wet? Why YN didn't show up when school was over?"

He mummbles something, but I can't hear it.

"Can you repeat that Billy? I couldn't hear it."

He sits up and turns to me. I notice his red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"I killed her."

"What!" I yell with my eyes wide.

He looks down at his lap, and I feel sick to my stomach.

"That's not funny Billy. What really happened?" I say, realising he was joking.

He shakes his head, and starts sobbing.

"She was on the roof, and I went up to see her. But she was with the Dr. Sivania guy. I got mad, and I changed into my adult form. A-and sh-she got electrocuted, be-because of it." He said.

I stared at him in shock. He looked at me, and I saw him completely broken. His face full of tears, and completely red.

"I k-killed her Freddy! I killed her!" He yelled.

I walk over to him, and hug him. He just continues to cry, and I feel a few tears slip out of my eyes.

"I l-love her Freddy. A-and now sh-she's gone!" He crys.

I sigh, and hug him. "You don't know that Billy. You don't know that."

"And neither do you!!" He shouts at me, forcing me to release the hug.

"Billy, I'm just-"

"No! You didn't see her! You didn't see what she looked like Freddy! I killed her Freddy!" He shouts

I sigh and shake my head. "And she might not be. She could be alive, just somewhere else..." I trail off.

He huff, and walks out of the room.

-Dr. Sivana pov-

"Is she alright?" I ask my master.

He nods, and smirks.

"She is. And now she's even more powerful." He says.

I frown. "What do you-"

I look at her, and notice that her hair has changed. Instead of being strawberry red. It's blood red, with a white streak in the front.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"She was electrocuted, with Shazams power. Some of his power transferred into her. And now, her powers also have a small power up. She can now have active water, allowing her to use the power of electricity with her water." He explained.

I nod and frown. "But why is it blood red?"

His smirk widens.

"Her heart. Hate, envy, all of the seven sins. They all now rule her heart, changing how she thinks. And right now, she hates Shazam, or Billy. She won't even need convincing, because she's already on our side." He says.

I look at her, and notice that she was waking up. I went to her side, and she opened her eyes.

They were dark. Almost black, but still blue. I smile at her, and she blinks at me.

"What happened?" She asks weakly.

《Uhh, I think you got electrocuted. And you got a power up! Yay! Hope you liked this chapter. And I plan on updating every two days.

Later ya players.
-Astrid》