Hero's need a Villain

-Your pov-

It's been a week since I last saw Billy. Since I herd him tell me he likes me. But I dont know If he knows that I heard or not....

Why would I wait so long to see Billy?

Well, let's just say. My parent's are dicks, and found out that I had snuck out. So I've been grounded for a week. And I had also gotten a cold from not using my powers, making me stay home.

So basically my powers cause me just as much harm, as they do me good.

I miss Billy. I miss his voice, and the way he smiles. I miss his sarcasm too.

*knock knock*

I get off my bed, and walk to my door with my blanket around me. I slowly open it, and see Billy there along with Freddy.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I ask, my voice harsh from coughing and sneezing.

Billy frowns and I can see worrt on his face.

"We haven't seen you in a whilw. And we wanted to see if you were okay. But I guess we can kinda answer that question." He says.

I roll my eyes, and resist the urge to cough.

"Come in, if you dare." I say opening my door.

They walk in, and Freddy looks at me.

"Why are you sick?" He asks.

I rolls my eyes again.

"Oh I dunno. It could be because people get sick all the time." I say sarcastically.

Freddy nods and sighs. "I guess that was a dumb question."

Billy looks at Freddy as he sits on my bed. "Ya Freddy. Really dumb."

I smile at Billy, and sit in my desk chair.

"Actually I'm sick because I haven't been using my powers." I say.

Billy automatically connects eyes with me. "Why? Why aren't you-"

"Because not everyone is okay with people having powers. My parents are one of those people. And no they don't know that I'm Water Girl." I say.

Billy looks at the door with a glare. "I can't believe that. Why don't you just use them, sneek out and do your thing." He suggests.

I sigh and slouch. "Thats the other reason why I'm here. I'm grounded because of the last time I sneaked out."

He sighs and leans back against the wall.

"Hey YN? What else can you do?" Freddy asks.

I look up at him. "Huh?"

Freddy shakes his head. "I mean super power wise! Like super strength? Uh you already can fly.  Uhh, oh can you teleport?!" He asks.

I frown and look at the door. I get up and walk to the bathroom, and turn on the sink.

"YN? Are you okay?" Billy asks.

I  walk out, letting the sink run. I look at the door, and then at the sink. I begin to manipulate the water. It flys through the air and stops before it could hit the door. It begins to form a wall around the door.

"YN? What are you doing?" Freddy and Billy ask.

I finish the wall, and sit in the bed. My cold completely gone.

I smile.  "I didn't want anyone hearing us talking about our powers."

"So. No one can here us through that wall of water?" Bilky asks surprised.

I nod.

"Yep. And Freddy, I have super strength. And I can Teleport.  But I can only teleport a certain distance, and it has to have a lot of water near by." I say to Freddy.

He smiled widely. "Thats so cool! Hey! Are you fire proof?" He asks excitedly.

I frown. "I don't know actually. But then again, I never set myself on fire before. But I have walked into a burning house and stuff."

He nods. "Well since you control water, I think you would be fire proof." He says.

I nod and look at Billy, who was staring at me. I blush and look at my lap.

"Uhhh. Billy are you okay? Your kinda staring." I say.

He blinks and nods. "Ya, just looking at something beautiful."

.

.

.

A blush blooms on our faces, making mine brighter than before.

"I uuh- shit- I didn't mean to stare- I'm sorry!" He stammered.

I nod.

"Oooh Billy is blushing! He likes you, you know." Freddy says.

"Freddy! Stoooop!" Billy yells.

I feel a flood of confidence fill me and I smile at Billy.

"Well I'm glad he does. Cause I like him too." I say, as I lean over and kiss Billy's cheek.

Billy stops moving, and I feel the confidence fade. He looks at me with a bright red face.

"You like me?" He says in a worryingly high pitched voice.

I smile and nod. He wraps his arms around my waist, and puts his lips on mine.

I kiss back, and close my eyes. When we pull apart, I smile widely along with Billy.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks.

I giggle and peck his lips. "Yes."

"As much as I am happy that your finally together. That is something that I don't want to see you doing around me." Freddy interrupts.

I look at him and smirk. "So then, we'll just be avoiding you. Cause I think that this will happen, a lot."

Theirs my sas and my confidence!  I was wondering where they went.

Billy laughs and smiles at me. I smile back, and we slowly start leaning it.

"Nope!" Freddy says as he shoves a book in between our lips.

"Freddy! Come on!" Billy whines.

I giggle as they start arguing, and lay back on my bed watching them. May sound creepy,  but I can't help it. Their funny to watch.

-No one pov-

I'm freeeeeeeee!

"Come on. We need to get the seven deadly sins, and find a partner for you. I heard their was a knew hero where that Shazam boy is. You can convince her to join our side. Get to know her, and make her join." Master said.

"Yes M'lord." I say, bowing my bald head to him.

Watch out Billy. I'm coming for you, and this time. You won't win.

《Here's another chapter! And I got nothin to say. So.
Later ya players.
-Astrid》