Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary

《WARNING! Contains a looot of violence, and verbal words for beating the shit out of someone. You have been warned.

Ps, your character has a different personality. So read and see whats up with ur character.》
-Mary pov-

I was in an ally way when I see something moving to my right. I turn and see YN walking towards me.

I sigh in relief. "There you are YN. Billy's a mess, you need to come back with us to work it out with him." I say.

She smirks and laughs. "Come back with you? Work it out? Work what out?"

"Work out your argument or what ever happened between you both." I say.

She laughs, and crosses her arms. "I'm guessing he didn't tell you guys. Well let me tell ya what happened. He electrocuted me on the roof, and left me to die."

The blood drains from my face. "Wh-what?" I stutter.

She nods. "Yep, my dear boyfriend nearly killed me. And if it weren't for Doc, I would have died. But now..." she trails off and lifts her hands.

I see sparks flying from her hands, and water forming.

She smirks. "I'm back, and stronger than ever."

Suddenly my entire body freezes and sparks start shooting out of me.

"Aww, it doesn't work on you." She pouts.

I grit my teeth and try to move. But I can't lift a single finger.

"I guess I'll just have to try something else." She smirks.

"Riptide." She whispers.

Water gathers around her body, and then disappears. Her hair is blood red, with a white streak in the front. My eyes widen.

"Your the Water Girl." I mutter.

She shrugs. "I was. Now, I'm a Hurricane. And you are about to be torn apart."

I feel the hairs on the back of my neck rise.

-No one pov-

A body flys up into the air, and a flash of blue appears next to it.

YN slams her fist into Mary's side, sending her flying towards a building.

"Come on! Give me somethin to fight!" YN complains.

She flash behind Mary before she could hit a building. She kicks her on her spine, and send her falling to the ground.

A crater appears where Mary lays. She coughs up a little blood, and looks over her shoulder to see YN hovering above her.

YN smirks down at her.

"Ready for the main event?" YN asks.

Mary glares at her, and slowly gets up.

"I was going to be kind to you, because Billy loves you. But screw it." Mary says.

She then jumps at YN, with her fist ready.

Only for YN to grab her fist.

"Looks like I don't care about what you think. So let's send you on ahead!" YN said cheerfully.

YN then began to use her power, and controlled Mary's blood.

"Make a small ball. Check!"

Mary felt all her blood draining from her head, arms, and legs.

"And send it flying off like a bullet! Get ready! Cause I think it's gonna give whip lash!" YN said.

Then Mary is flying through the streets and a few buildings. Her power was useless, and nothing was going to slow her down. She blacked out.