Part 1

Simons Pov
"Hey Simon, what are you doing tonight?" David asked softly while we walked back to the base carrying our guns because we had been on patrol "Probably nothing, why?" I asked "Alesha wants to know if you want to come over for dinner tonight?" David asked "Okay I'll come" I smiled while we both walked to the building on the base "Her friend is also going to be there" David said "Oh god please tell me I won't be the only single person there again" I sighed walking into a building "No, she is also single" David laughed "thank god" I said opening my locker and putting my gun in there "Come on it wasn't that bad last time" David laughed "Yes it was, I was literally the only single person, Ant and Dev are together, you and Alesha are together and even Stephen had someone" I said closing my locker and watched as David laughed and put his gun away "will everyone be there or will it just be us 4?" I asked when he closed his locker "Just us 4" David said "Okay" I nodded as we walked to our cars. "What time should I be there?" I asked opening my car door "At around 7" David said looking at his watch "Okay I'll see later then" I said hugging him before getting into my car and driving to my apartment.
"Hey Si" Sinitta said while I unlocked my door to my apartment "Hey Nita, how did you even know I was out here?" I asked opening the door "I heard you come in" Sinitta said with a smile "as long as you aren't stalking me" I joked walking into the house leaving the door open for her "how did you know?" She joked walking in and closing the door behind her "You always seem to know when I'm home" I laughed "it's a gift" She laughed "So what are you doing later?" Sinitta asked "I'm going to David's and Alesha's for dinner, you?" I asked "Going on a date" Sinitta smiled "nice, I have to start getting ready now" I smiled "okay, I'll leave you too it then" She smiled walking out my house and to her own.
Alesha's pov
I'm sitting at the kitchen table talking to Amanda when I hear David walk threw the front door and close it "Alesha?" He called "I'm in the kitchen babe" I called, I heard his footsteps before I saw him appear at the entrance of the kitchen with a smile on his face still in his uniform "Hello darling" He smiled walking up to me and placing a soft kiss on my lips "Hey, What did Simon say?" I asked smiling "He said he'll come" David smiled before turning to Amanda "Hello, how are you?" He asked giving her a hug "Hey David, I'm good and you?" She asked with a smile sitting back down in her seat "I'm good thanks" David smiled "I'm just going to go shower and get changed love" David said kissing my forehead before running upstairs, "So who is Simon?" Amanda asked confused "oh he is David's best friend, they work together" I explain "and he is joining us tonight?" She asked "Yeah, I'll think you will love him, he is very well mannered, funny, kind and not bad looking" I smiled "I don't know, I doubt I'll love him" Amanda laughed "But What does he look like?" Amanda asked "He has black hair and brown eyes, he is short but has a very toned body." I said "Here I have a picture of him with David" I add getting my phone out and finding a picture of David and Simon "you said he wasn't bad looking" Amanda said looking at the picture "He isn't" I say laughing "He is fucking hot not just no bad looking" Amanda laughed "Who is hot now?" David asked coming down the stair in a white shirt with black skinny jeans "Simon" Amanda said "oh he is pretty hot" David laughed "I swear sometimes it's like you and him are the married couple and I'm just the friend" I joked, David laughed sitting next to me "so when will he be here?" I asked "I'm about 15 minutes" David said "Why doesn't he live on base again?" I asked "because he is single so he could either live in the dorms with the other guys or get his own apartment and live alone" David explained "oh right only families and married people can live in the houses here" I said and David nodded "I'm going to get started on dinner" I said getting up and going to cook "Okay I'll go watch some tv then" David said getting up and going to the living room. I heard a knock on the door and then some muffled voice and footsteps coming towards me and Amanda "Simons here" David said dramatically as he walked into the kitchen with Simon following behind him in tight black shirt, blue skinny jeans and black vans "Hi Simon" I smiled walking to him and hugging him "Hi Alesha, how are you?" Simon asked smiling pulling away from the hug "I'm good thank you, and you?" I asked smiling "Good thank you" Simon replied before looking over at Amanda "oh right, Amanda this is Simon, Simon that's Amanda" I said introducing the two "Hi, nice to meet you" they both said at the same time extending their hands for a handshake "That's just creepy" David chuckled "No it's not David" I chuckled shoving him softly "Simon so likes her" David whispered into my ear while Simon and Amanda talked "They are definitely into each other" I whispered back, David nodded chuckling softly.
So that was the first chapter it's a little shit but I've wanted to write this for a while because it's a story I would like to read about this group of people so 🤷🏻‍♀️