Part 3

Amanda's pov
I was getting ready to go on my date with Simon with Alesha who was helping me pick clothes, I had already told Simon where I wanted to go, it wasn't anywhere fancy at all, I honestly would've just gone to McDonalds but I didn't know if Simon would want that so I went with a normal restaurant just incase, Alesha had told me that he probably would have enjoyed McDonalds because his family is pretty rich and made him go to fancy restaurants. "Have you ever met his family?" I asked "Most of them but he has a massive family" Alesha said "they are all very nice but his parents are so posh it's crazy" Alesha added "Oh god, those are the hardest parents to please" I sighed "Yeah but you don't have to worry about that for awhile" Alesha laughed "I know" I laughed putting on the a red dress with nude heels.

"I should probably go, Simon will be here soon" Alesha said getting up from my bed "Okay, Thank you for helping me out" I smiled hugging her "Anytime and good luck" Alesha said with a smile "Thanks" I chuckled walking her to the door "oh yeah don'...

"I should probably go, Simon will be here soon" Alesha said getting up from my bed "Okay, Thank you for helping me out" I smiled hugging her "Anytime and good luck" Alesha said with a smile "Thanks" I chuckled walking her to the door "oh yeah don't forget to use protection" Alesha shouted from her car, I laughed and shook my head while she drove away, I walked back inside and sat on couch waiting nervously for Simon. Ten minutes later I hear a knock at my door and get up and walk slowly to the door so I don't seem desperate, I opened the door and smiled when I saw Simon standing there in a black button down shirt that was taunt against his arms and chest, white skinny jeans that weren't to tight and black dress shoes, "Hey" Simon smiled handing me a rose, I didn't even notice that he was holding a rose but I smiled and accepted the flower "Hey" I smiled, he leaned in and kissed my cheeks as a greeting "Are you ready to go?" Simon asked smiling "Yeah let's go" I smiled putting the rose down on the table next to the door, I walked out and closed the door behind me before walking to Simons car with him, he opened the door for me when we got to the car "Thank you" I smiled getting into the car, Simon got in the car with a smile his face "So how was your photo shoot today?" Simon asked and it took me a second to remember I did tell him and he probably isn't a stalker "it was good, how was work?" I asked smiling "It was okay, long and tiring as usual" Simon said driving us towards the restaurant "Do you like working for the army?" I asked "um sometimes but I do want to do something else soon" Simon said "oh really? What would you like to do?" I asked watching him "I want to own a record label and produce a show" Simon said "oh that's cool, sounds like it would be hard tho" I said "Yeah it definitely will be" Simon said "what about you, do you enjoy modeling?" Simon asked "I do but I want to be a actress one day" I said smiling "now that would also be very hard" Simon smiled looking at me a second before looking back at the road "I know" I smiled.
Time skip to after dinner
"So do you want me to take you hole or would you like to do something else?" Simon asked when we were in his car again "take me home please" I smiled "Okay" Simon smiled driving to my house, I watched him as he drove and smiled, he was so kind and funny durning or date and it was definitely one of the best dates I have ever been on. "We are here" Simon said looking to me "Thank you, do you want to come inside for some coffee or tea?" I asked opening the car door "Yeah" Simon smiled turning off the car and stepping out of the car with me, we both walked to the front door together, I opened the door and let Simon in before me, when we were both inside I closed the door and walked to the kitchen with Simon "Coffee or tea?" I asked opening a cupboard and grabbing mugs "Tea please" Simon smiled sitting on a chair by the kitchen island "Sugar or no sugar?" I asked "two sugars please" Simon smiled "Okay" I smiled making Simon and I some tea. "Thank you" Simon smiled when I put his tea in front of him "no problem" I smiled sitting next to him with my tea "thank you for tonight it was really amazing" I smiled "I feel like I should be thanking you not the other way around" Simon smiled, I smiled and leaned closer to Simon looking at his lips, Simon leaned in to and we kissed, I put my cup on the counter still kissing Simon and moving my hand to his face, Simon also put his cup down and moved his hand to my cheek well the other went to my hips, I felt Simons tongue on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth a little to give him access, Simon slipped his tongue into my mouth and we started to fight for dominance, I pulled away from Simon he looked at me a little bit confused and disappointed but when I took his hand and led him to my bedroom I saw him smile, I shoved him onto the bed and climbed on top of him getting right back to kissing him, I moved my hand to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt "Are you sure you want to do this?" Simon asked in between kisses "Can we just kiss?" I asked pulling away "Of course" Simon smiled "thank you" I smiled kissing him again, after about an hour of us kissing we pulled away breathing heavily, I dropped down next to him with a smile looking at him "You're so cute" Simon smiled touching my nose "Shut up" I chuckled blushing heavily while I hit his hand away "What I was just complimenting you?" Simon laughed "I'm tired" I whispered "i should probably go then so you can sleep" Simon said  softly "you can stay, it's late and it's nice having you here" I said putting my hand on his shoulder "Okay but do mind if I take this shirt and my pants off, it's kind of uncomfortable staying in these clothes?" Simon asked "I don't mind you can if you want" I smiled "thank you" Simon smiled getting off the bed  and slipping his shoes off before taking off his pants and shirt, I stared at his torso impressed, he had a eight pack and massive pecks, "Damn Simon" I l I didn't think you were this toned and it's extremely sexy" I smiled turning over on my stomach and looking at him "Why thank you darling" Simon smiled blushing a little "aww and look at you blushing, that's adorable" I smiled touching his cheek "hey shut up" Simon laughed blushing harder but instead of hitting my hand away like I did to him he turned his head a little and kissed my hand softly, I smiled putting my head on his chest and tracing his abs until I saw a couple of scars "is this from what David was talking about last night?" I asked tracing the scars "Yeah" Simon whispered putting his arm around me "does it still hurt?" I asked looking up at him from his chest "Sometimes" Simon said looking at me "do you want to go to sleep now?" I asked seeing he didn't really want to talk about it "yeah" Simon said softly "Okay, goodnight" I whispered kissing him "Goodnight" Simon smiled when I pulled away from him, I smiled back and put my head back on his chest.