Part 2

Simons Pov
After dinner we were all sat on the couch in David's living room chatting and I can't stop looking at Amanda, she is gorgeous,"So you also work in the army?" She asked looking at me making me come out of my thoughts "w-what? Oh yeah I do" I stuttered blushing a bit, I heard David and Alesha giggle next to me and Amanda just smiles at me "What do you do?" I asked smiling back at her "I'm a model" she says smiling "nice" I smiled, "I think you two would be cute together" Alesha said and we both blushed "Alesha!" Amanda squealed and I couldn't help smiling at how cute she was, "What Mandy?" Alesha asked laughing "I barely know him" Amanda laughed "Well then go on a date and get to know each other" Alesha laughed "that's a good idea" David added with a grin "Oh. My. God!" Amanda shouted throwing her hands up in the air "it can't be that bad to go on a date with me" I said mock sad "Oh no I didn't mean it that way I'm just tired of these two" Amanda said quickly while pointing at Alesha and David "I was messing with you love" I laughed "ohhh" Amanda laughed "thank god you had me worried I hurt your feelings" Amanda laughed, "What feelings?" David asked jokingly "wow David just wow" I laughed, everyone else joined in the laughter "but seriously I don't think I have seen you cry" David said "I have" Alesha said "when?" David asked "When we watched Marley and Me" Alesha said "I didn't know he cried then, also of course it was over a dog" David laughed "Hey it was sad when he died!" I said defending myself "I know, but I'm not surprised you cried because of a dog, I can't see you crying for anything else" David laughed "well I don't cry very often" I laughed shrugging a bit "Oh wait I have seen you cry" David said suddenly "When?" I asked "when a bomb exploded and you got third degree burns with a massive glass in your stomach and shit ton of broken bones" David said softly "oh right that day" I sighed "that was a scary few weeks for the rest of us" David sighed "I don't remember what happened after you guys carried me back to base" I said "you stayed in the hospital wing and Ant, Dec, Stephen and I fought" David said "Well I know that, I just don't remember being in the hospital" I laughed "oh they put you in a coma so that's probably why" David laughed "oh see that makes sense" I laughed, "yeah I'm sure it does" David laughed "Oh shit its late I should probably get going" I sighed looking at my watch "I think you should stay the night, I mean you have to be here tomorrow morning anyways" Alesha said softly and David nodded "Are you sure?" I asked "Yeah stay mate" David said "Okay thanks" I said "I'll go set up the guest bedroom then" David said getting up and walking upstairs "well I guess I should go I have a shoot in the morning" Amanda said standing up "Okay Amanda, see you soon" Alesha smiled getting up to hug her goodbye, I also got up and gave her a hug saying goodbye "oh here let me give you my number Incase you want that date" Amanda smiled "of course" I smiled giving her my phone, Amanda smiled putting her number into my phone before handing it back to me "thank you" I smiled looking at the number and then at her "Bye" Amanda smiled walking out the house, "Aw look at you" Alesha smiled shoving me by my shoulder jokingly "Shut up" I chuckled putting my phone back in my pocket "No thank you" Alesha laughed walking upstairs and singing 'Can you feel the love tonight' "I hate you!" I called after her laughing "love you too Simon!" Alesha laughed, I shook my head laughing and went up to the guest bedroom "Goodnight Simon" David said hugging me "Night Dave" I said hugging him back he pulled away and walked out the room, I closed the door and took off my shoes, socks and pants deciding to just leave my shirt on, I grabbed my phone from my pants and climbed into bed, I turned on my phone and decided to message Amanda.
Me
Hey Amanda, it's me Simon.

Amanda
Hey Simon😊

Me
Still want that date?

Amanda
Yeah. When and where?

Me
Tomorrow when I get off duty and where ever you would like.

Amanda
Okay, what time would that be and I will let you know where tomorrow.

Me
6 so I'll pick you up at 7.

Amanda
Okay can't wait😊

Me
Same😁
I put my phone down next to me and fell asleep with a smile on my face.