Part 4

6 months later
Simons Pov
Amanda and I have been dating for 6 months now and it's been the best 6 months of my life and last night was the first night we had sex and it was definitely worth the wait, "Simon go find David I need to speak to you two" Sergeant Jeff said before walking to his office, I quickly ran to where David was sitting talking to someone "David we have to go" I said after greeting the man next to him "Where? Is everything okay?" David asked standing up "Sergeant Jeff wants to talk to us" I said and we both ran to his office together. "You wanted to speak to us sir?" David asked when we got into his office "Yeah sit down" He said, we both sat down together "we are just going to wait for the others and then we can start" Sergeant Jeff said, I looked over at David and could see he knew just like I knew who the others were and what this was about before I could say anything else I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and saw Ant, Dec and Stephen walk in and as soon as they saw us they also seemed to figure it out "So guys, we are sending you to Afghanistan for 9 months or until you finish the mission" Sergeant Jeff said, you could hear a collective sigh from all of us "You have two week to get ready" He said "you can also go home early today" He added dismissing us "Thank you sir" We all said getting up and walking out of the office "well this sucks" Stephen sighed as we walked to the parking lot "Yeah, it really does, I don't want to leave Alesha behind for 9 months" David sighed "I don't know how I'm going to tell Amanda, I mean we haven't even been together that long and now I have to go for 9 months" I sighed "Oh shit I forgot this will only be the second time you've been deployed while in a relationship" Dec said "Yeah and last time I did it ended quickly" Simon said "I don't think Amanda would leave you, she understood what it would be like before she dated you because Alesha always goes to her when I'm away" David said softly putting his hand on my shoulder "I hope so" I sighed "I'll see you guys tomorrow" Stephen said when we all got to our cars, we all said our goodbyes before going our separate ways. When I got home I walked into my apartment and dropped onto my couch with a sigh, I pulled out my phone and texted Amanda asking her to come over, she responded telling me she is on her way, I closed my eyes leaning back against the couch and fell into a light sleep.
Amanda's pov
I arrive at Simons apartment and make my way to the floor he lives on wondering why he was home so early. I knock on the door and he doesn't answer so I just open the door and walk in to see him asleep on the couch still in his uniform "Simon" I said softly shaking him to wake him "Amanda?" Simon whispered opening his eyes and looking at me "Hey Si, is everything okay?" I asked "Oh right so I need to tell you something" Simon said sitting up and patting the spot next to him "Okay" I said a little nervous but sitting next to him anyways "I have to go to Afghanistan in two weeks" Simon said nervously "for how long?" I asked sadly because I really didn't want him to leave "9 months" Simon sighed looking down at his hands"well I guess we should make the most of our time together then" I sighed touching his leg to get his full attention "you aren't pissed?" He asked shocked "Why would I be? It's your job" I said softly, Simon looked at me for a bit before smiling at me "I love you, you know that" Simon said suddenly and knocking me back on the couch in a hug kissing my face over and over again, I giggled putting my hands on his back "I love you too" I smiled taking his face in my hands, Simon smiled back kissing me on my lips this time "Is this how we are going to spend our time together?" I asked jokingly when I pulled away from the kiss "I wouldn't complain if it is" Simon joked standing up from the couch and picking me up carrying me to the bedroom, I laughed as he dropped me on to the bed and getting on top of me between my legs, he smiled at me while I rubbed his chest, he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back immediately, I pulled away and took his shirt off and smiled when Simon took my shirt off and went back to kissing me, I kissed back running my hands down his chest to his belt buckle loosening it and taking it   okay and unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down, Simon was about take off my pants when my phone started to ring "ignore it" Simon whispered between kisses "It might be important Si" I said  softly pulling away "Fine, I've got to pee anyways" Simon sighed getting up "Okay" I smiled making him come to me so I could give him a last kiss before letting him go to the bathroom, I quickly grabbed my phone and saw it was Alesha calling so I answered it knowing what it would be about "Hey wifey" I said answering the call "Hey so has Simon told you yet?" She asked "Yeah, how are you taking it?" I asked sitting up a bit "honestly not as bad as it was the last time but I'm obviously not thrilled you know" Alesha sighed when Simon walked in nothing but his boxers and dropped down next to me, "yeah I get what you mean" I sighed moving closer to Simon and putting my head on his chest playing with the hair there, I suddenly hear Alesha giggling and I got really confused "David stop" I hear Alesha giggle "Oh god guys really?" I asked laughing "Sorry" Alesha laughed "What's happening?" Simon asked "David's kissing Alesha while I'm trying to talk to her" I explained putting the phone on speaker "Are you with Simon?" Alesha asked "Hi Alesha" Simon said before I could answer "oh shit, hi Simon! How much have you heard?" Alesha asked "Nothing but I do know what was happening" Simon laughed "oh god" Alesha said sounding embarrassed "oh it's okay for me to hear you but as soon as Simon hears you it's embarrassing?" I joked "Simons a guy and not my best friend" Alesha laughed "I'm slightly offended by this" Simon joked "you are one of my best friends but your not my best friend if that makes sense" Alesha laughed "if it helps your my best friend Simon" David laughed "at least someone appreciates me" Simon joked "Do I just not exist then?" I asked jokingly "of course you do, I'm still waiting to continue what we started earlier" Simon joked and I hit him on the chest hard "ow!" Simon whined rubbing his chest, I heard Alesha and David laughed and I joined them "sorry Si" I laughed kissing him softly "its not fine maybe if you kissed me again it will be fine" Simon said pouting jokingly, so I laughed and kissed him a couple of times "is that better?" I asked jokingly "No maybe one more kiss" Simon said opening his eyes to look at me "oh god we can't listen to that again call us back when you're done fucking" Alesha laughed "okay bye wifey" I laughed ending the call and climbing on top of Simon kissing him, he pulled down my pants and I pulled his boxers down, Simon reached across opening his bedside draw and got a condom out not breaking the kiss, I pulled away from him to let him put the condom on, when he put it on I went back to kissing him and slowly lowered myself on him causing him to moan, I started to ride him slowly never breaking the kiss, I started to ride him faster pulling away from the kiss, Simon moved his hands to my hips helping me ride him, Simon flipped us over and started thrusting into me "Simon" I moaned digging my nails into his back while Simon started kissing my neck while thrusting into me, after a couple of minutes I felt myself getting closer to the edge "Si, I'm going to cum" I moaned "cum with me darling" Simon moaned and we both came together, Simon dropped on top of me breathing heavily I ran my hand threw his hair also breathing heavily "I love you Si" I smiled "I love you too" Simon smiled moving off of me but pulling me so I was lying on top of him, I smiled putting my head on his chest again and slowly fell asleep with him.