Part 12

Julie pov

I looked at my son in utter shock as he stood in front of me with his girlfriend and crutches before walking out the house and touching his bruised face before puling him against me and crying into his chest.

"Mum, don't cry please" Simon whispered dropping his crutches to hug me.

"What happened to you?" I asked the tears still streaming down my face as I looked up at him.

"Its a very long story that I don't think I ever want to talk to anyone about" he said softly barely being able to look me in the eyes.

"Please don't hide it from people, if you need to talk please do" I begged touching his bearded his face now.

"Okay mum I will try not to" Simon whispered leaning his face against my hand.

"Nick please go call your dad" I said wiping my tears.

"Yes mum" Nick said running upstairs to find my husband.

"Come inside, lets get you comfortable and get you something to drink" I said taking his arm and putting it over me to let him lean on me as we walked into the house with Amanda following behind us.

"Thank you mum, Amanda" Simon whispered as we helped him onto the couch.

"Do you want some food? Tea?" I asked both Amanda and Simon.

"Can we get some tea please?" Simon asked softly.

"Of course you can" I said quickly going to the kitchen to get the two some tea.

Simon's pov

"You okay?" Amanda asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just happy to be home with you and my family" I said pulling Amanda into me.

"Simon!" I heard my dad shout from behind me, I turned around and looked at him standing there with my brother, much like my mum he was shocked to say the least.

"Hi Dad" I said trying to get up but failing.

"Stay there, don't worry about getting up" My dad said quickly rushing to me.

"I'm so happy you are home" My dad whispered hugging me.

"I'm happy I'm home too" I whispered hugging him back as mum walked into the room with two cups of tea.

"I'm sorry Amanda, we are just happy to finally know that Simon is okay" Mum said handing her a cup of tea while dad refused to let go of me.

"Its okay, I understand" Amanda said, "Thank you for the tea" she said. I looked over at her and smiled at her, as she conversed with my mum.

"Where are you staying tonight?" Dad asked letting go of me and sitting down next to me.

"Um I don't know, I'll probably go home to my apartment" I said softly.

"I think you should stay here tonight, with Amanda" Dad said.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at my dad.

"Of course I am" Dad said pulling me into him.

"Okay, I'm sure we can" I said looking to Amanda just in case she didn't want to stay, she just smiled at me and nodded.

A couple hours later

After spending hours sitting with my parents, brother and Amanda I went upstairs and laid on my old bed to try and get some rest when I saw someone sitting in the corner of my room.

"You really need to tell someone what happened to you, you know" The man said walking to me.

"You really need to leave" I said, seeing it was Michael again

"Not until you get some help" Michael said sitting down next to me

"I don't need help" I said

"Really? Cause I'm only in your head and your talking to me" Michael said.

"If you're in my head, how did you get food and water for me?" I asked

"You are dodging the fact that you need help but you did that for yourself" He said.

"Simon who are you talking to?" Amanda asked walking into the room.

"No one" I said quickly.

"Really cause I swear I heard you talking to someone?" She asked sitting next to me on the bed and touching my stomach gently trying not to hurt me.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I said putting my hand over hers, "Can you lie with me?" I asked quietly.

"Of course" Amanda smiled lying down next to me and cuddling with me, "Thank you" I smiled wrapping my arms around her kissing the top of her head ignoring Michael standing there until he went away.

Hey so I finally updated, I will try to update a bit more often.