Part 10

Simons pov

Ever since we got away and climbed to the top of the mountain where we found a cave I've just been lying down trying to ignore the pain coursing through my body but it never really worked. Michael would always walk into the cave and bring me some food and water, I'm not sure where he gets the food from but he refuses to tell me. He keeps the gun and makes sure that no one comes up to our spot.

3rd person pov

3 months later

It was just another day of Simon lying on the cave floor while Michael went out and got them some food and water when he heard gunshots and shouting, he quickly sat up but regretted it immediately letting out a small whimper in pain, "Simon lets go they are here to save you?" Michael shouted running into the cave and pulling Simon up onto his feet, "Who?" Simon asked, "Tour troop, your friends" Michael said looking at Simon confused dragging him out the cave, "How do you know what they look like?" Simon asked, "They are wearing the same thing you are" Michael said "Now try to walk to so we can get there quicker" Michael said, Simon nodded and tried to walk leaning heavily on Michael secretly trying not to cry from how happy he was.

When they made it down and back into the bass they saw people shooting, "Take this, they are over there" Michael said handing Simon the gun and pointing to a group of British soldiers that Simon instantly recognized, "Do you think you can walk by yourself?" Michael asked seeing Simon wanted to run to his friends, "I think so" Simon said, "Okay then go" Michael said, Simon let go and limped to the others while occasionally shooting at people.

Once Simon made it to his friends it was silent except for the men he originally came with instructing others to look for him, "Guys" Simon said out of breath standing behind them, David whipped around and nearly shot the person but recognized his short friend before he could shoot, "Simon!" David shouted hugging Simon and lifting him in the air, "Ow" Simon whimpered, "Sorry Si" David putting Simon on the ground, "Thank god you are still alive mate" Ant whispered pulling Simon in a gentle hug nearly in tears, "Yeah mate you really gave us a scare there" Dec whispered hugging the both of them, Stephen nodded joining the group hug and eventually David did to, all of them close tears, "We are going home today" David whispered, "How long have I been here?" Simon asked looking up at him, "6 months" Stephen said softly, "Jesus" Simon whispered, "Yeah lets get you out of here" David said, "Wait, where is Michael?" Simon asked looking around for the American, "Who?" Ant asked confused, "He was trapped here with me and then when you broke out he helped me out up on that mountain" Simon said pointing to the mountain, "Oh, we can look for him" Dec suggested, "Yeah please, he has blond hair, a beard obviously, cant exactly shave here, he is American and he is extremely skinny" Simon said, "Okay we'll go look and David will take you to the plane" Dec said running off with Stephen and Ant, "You broke out of here?" David asked letting Simon lean on him while they slowly made their way to the plane, "Yeah, quite some time ago, I was going to go look for you guys but I didn't know how to get to the locations and well I spent however long just lying in a cave" Simon said softly, "Why did you come back here then?" David asked confused, "Michael was getting food and water and saw you guys so he ran up and told me then help me down here" Simon said, "Wait he was getting food?" David asked confused, "Yeah" Simon said, "From where?" David asked, "I honestly don't know, he never told me when I asked" Simon shrugged, David frowned.

After hours of searching the boys returned to the plane with no Michael, "Sorry Si, we couldn't find him" Stephen said lightly touching Simons now bandaged up arm, "Did you guys look on the mountains?" Simon asked frowning, "Yeah we checked the one you pointed to and we checked the whole bass" Dec said, "We cant leave him here" Simon said, "Im really sorry Si but we have to, we have to go home now" Ant said, "But he helped me stay alive" Simon said trying to stand up, "Sir sit down please" A medic that helped him while they waited, Simon groaned sitting down again, "We will ask them to send out a search party but we really need to go" David said softly, "but..." Simon whispered looking at the now closing doors, "Think about it this way the sooner we leave the sooner you can be with Amanda and safe" David said softly, "Okay" Simon whispered biting his lip feeling guilty as the plane started to take off.

"You should try to sleep" a familiar voiced whispered besides Simon while the others slept peacefully, "I cant" Simon whispered turning to face the face nearly falling off his chair when he saw who it was, "How did you get here?" Simon whispered moving further away from Michael suddenly getting terrified of the man, "You seem to need help again so here I am" Michael said shrugging, "W-What?" Simon stuttered, "Who are you talking to Simon?" A sleepy David said looking directly at Simon and Michael, "He cant see or hear me" Michael said when he saw Simon was about to say his name, "N-no one" Simon stuttered, "Okay" David said squinting at Simon before falling asleep again, "Why cant he see or hear you but I can?" Simon whispered yelled, "I'm in your head not theirs" Michael said.