Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The Deals

Days passed. After telling their respective members, Taehyung and Lisa finally managed to convince their company's CEO to accept the wedding plan.

Of course they have to go through a long and difficult process, especially Lisa who just debuted a few months ago.

Luckily her best friends - without Jennie Kim of course - were always by her side to give support. Well Lisa also needs to thank Jiyong oppa and YG's personal assistant who have helped her convince Papa YG that Lisa is one of the best dancer YG Entertainment has.

Besides, it would be very risky if Lisa suddenly removed from Blackpink after their senior, 2NE1 just disbanded.

YG will lose sympathy from public and of course it will cause huge impact on their company that is currently experiencing various cases and scandals.

So inevitably Papa YG was forced to accept that Blackpink's maknae plan with some conditions that will be agreed with BigHit CEO in their next meeting.

And as has been scheduled earlier, both of the largest entertainment company's CEO in South Korea eventually meet to discuss the important case which related to the future of their artists.

Accompanied by Taehyung himself, two staffs and also the leader Kim Namjoon as the representative of BTS, the CEO of Bighit Entertainment, Bang PD, traveled to YG Entertainment's magnificent building in Mapo-Gu, Seoul.

Taehyung walked beside Bang PD nervously as they entered the private meeting room which located on the same floor with YG's office room. That was the moment his eyes met Lisa's round eyes which never failed to make his heart beating like crazy.

He tried to smile at her but she just lowered her head, ignoring his eyes.

Unlike the guests, the YG were actually presented the complete team consisting of four members of Blackpink, their manager, and some staffs. They were busy with a number of documents after allowing the guests to sit in predetermined positions.

Taehyung seated himself beside Lisa who had been silenced her mouth with a tense expression. He could feel the girl next to him nervous and frightened, as well as Rose and Jennie. Only the oldest member, Jisoo who looks calm and still had time to smile back at him

"Well welcome to our house brother, Si hyuk-ssi and team. Please make yourself comfortable.." all eyes fixed on the YG's CEO as he started the meeting, "... alright, I believe your time is limited, so let's just make it quick and straight to the point"

With that, two YG staffs stood to share some files for everyone. Everyone began to busy observing the contents of file with different expressions. Of course Taehyung and Lisa couldn't hide their restless expressions as they read at some points.

"Those are points that we propose as condition before their marriage, please read and studied again" YG added calmly as everyone busy with files on their hands.

Taehyung frowned as he read some points which he thought was a bit exaggerated. In the agreement files is written some points that need to be agreed upon, such as the couple must keep this marriage as a secret.

Lisa is obliged to consume birth pills to prevent pregnancy at least for 5 years ahead and of course they will continue to do activities like practice, concert tour, etc as usual. No significant change except their marital status.