Chapter 30

WARNING!!

There are some parts that shouldn't be read by children under 18 years. Please think wisely and take your own risk. Thanks :)

.

.

YG Entertainment, Mapo-Gu, Seoul

It was already 10 pm when Taehyung and Jin walked down the corridor of YG Entertainment building before reaching the elevator to take them to the 3rd floor where Blackpink practice room is located. Yes, after meeting and vocal practice ended, Taehyung decided to visit his wife who was still busy practicing with her friends.

Tonight will be the last night before they both parted for a week. Early tomorrow morning Blackpink will leave for Japan to do a photoshoot and fan meeting.

Meanwhile, all BTS members will be very busy with comeback showcases and media promo after their newest single is released for the first time tomorrow morning. Their schedule was literally full and hectic for the next few weeks.

That was why Taehyung insisted to meet his wife even though he felt extremely tired. He was sure he would miss her a lot. Well, this is indeed not the first time they've separated for several days, but this is the first time they've felt so hard to separate after they both acknowledged their feelings.

Aww...

And about Kim Seokjin, it wasn't his initiative to bring the oldest along, but Jin himself who forced Tae to join visit the girls. As one of Blackpink's fanboy, Seokjin had long wanted to visit YG building and watched the girls practice. Of course, Taehyung didn't have the heart to refuse him.

"You sure you don't want to take her home, Tae?" Jin asked once the elevator moved up.

He knew it must be so hard for his brother to be away from Lisa after they confessed to each other. Since then, Taehyung never has never once separated from his phone every time they break. He always found time to call her or at least text her.

Taehyung shook his head, "Nope, she would be very tired if she had to go home first and leave to catch the first flight"

"Wow, you're so thoughtful" the hyung chuckled.

Within minutes they finally arrived in front of Blackpink's practice room. 'Playing with fire' song sounded faintly as Taehyung pushed the door slowly.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Taehyung greeted them cheerfully

"AAKKKK Taehyung oppa!!"

"Oh my God Seokjin oppaa!!"

The girls were literally squealed happily as they stopped dancing just to approach their sunbaes. It was the first time they found Kim Taehyung picked their maknae ever since they got married. Lisa used to go alone with her manager.

They used to do their activities separately with their own personal assistant. But this time, all three Blackpink's members were quite surprised to see their brother in law taking time just to visit his wife on the sidelines of his tight schedules. Plus, he brought the worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin with him.

Okay, that was more enough for the girls.

"Sorry girls, do we disturb your time?" Taehyung stopped at the door, feeling a bit guilty to interrupt their practice session. He was lucky 'cos they were practicing alone without the supervision of YG choreographer-nim.