Chapter 21

"I won't go home with you"

Taehyung was stunned to get a rejection from the girl he had known as an obedient wife who always obeyed every word he said. Her rebel side this time was truly unexpected, he didn't even know how to deal with it.

"Yya!"

"Hyung,"

JK suddenly stood up and forced him to let go of her hand. That was something he didn't expect from him as a man, even though he's his own brother.

He thought Taehyung could be a little wiser in solving their household problems, absolutely not acting immature like this. What a shameful.

"Yya, you better stay away, Jungkook-ah" Taehyung gave his brother the cold stare while keep holding on her hand. "It's not your business"

"I know. But can you solve it in a better way? You shouldn't like this, hyung"

Taehyung heaved another sigh before looking directly into her eyes which managed to make him softened. He loosened his grip and said, "Lisa-ya, we should talk. Shall we go home?"

"I think we better apart for a night, oppa. I'll stay in dorm tonight" She made a confirmation with unreadable expression she could ever give to him. For her, it's more like a final answer. No bargain and inviolable.

Taehyung heaved a sigh before lowering his head in surrender. He was internally frustrated, "Alright, then let me take you there"

"No, I think Jungkook will drive me, right Kookie?" She turned to the clueless guy next to her to make sure that they have talked about this before.

JK sighed desperately while massaging his forehead, not understanding what to do. Jeon Jungkook doesn't know which one to defend since both of them are important people who are very close to him.

"Lisa-ya, I think you better go home with him" JK finally voiced out.

He deliberately ignored Taehyung's gaze because he didn't want to accept thank you or anything he wanted to convey through that gaze. He did this in order to maintain their relationship.

He didn't want to side with his brother who had clearly hurt his wife but he also didn't want to let Lisa disobeying her husband and let this problem drag on without any solution. So he thinks this is the best for both of them.

"No" She insisted

"Stop being stubborn, Lisa" He seriously told her, "... yya, for god's sake you guys are married, so please stop being childish. Hyung, you should talk and solve this problem wisely, not by looking for someone else to escape, please"

Both Lisa and Taehyung lowered their heads in silence, feeling ashamed to hear what JK had just said.

Taehyung was the one who broke the silence and held her hand one more time, "Please go with me, Lisa"

Lisa was a bit hesitant to accept his invitation, but JK's nod was able to convince her to say yes, "Fine"

"Thank you" Taehyung unknowingly smiled before shifting his gaze to his brother, "... we'll leave first, Kook"

"Alright, good luck you two" he winked before saying goodbye to the couple.

That night Kim Taehyung decided to borrow his manager's car and drive it himself. He needs privacy to talk heart-to-heart with the girl who was now sculpting next to him while looking outside the window. She didn't even budge when he helped her to fasten the seat belt.

For some reason, Lisa just wanted to be quiet considering there were lots of questions and words she wanted to convey to him but always stuck in her throat whenever that girl was present among them.