Chapter 13

YG Entertainment, Mapo-Gu, Seoul

The day before the wedding, Lisa and Taehyung were still busy with their respective schedule like practice in studio even though both CEOs have allowed all members of BTS and Blackpink to take day off and rest.

That day, Lisa took the time to check Blackpink's schedule for the next month and also fulfilled YG's call to take care of some things that related to her marriage preparation.

In a brief meeting with Lisa, papa YG gave the key to a newly rented apartment which already paid by him for a year. After that, he handed the payment to them as Taehyung's request as head of the household.

The apartment which located not too far from YG building was actually one of the wedding gifts which given by company other than an amount of money that had been transferred directly to her account.

That's why she needed to come to office to settle some things though their manager already emptied Blackpink's schedule for a week after their comeback tour was over.

"Where are you going, oppa? What's that?" Rose asked when she and Lisa met their manager in the corridor. The fat-bodied man seemed troubled to carry a pile of boxes and also several paper bags in his hands.

"Ah thank God I found you, here these are the bridesmaids uniform for you guys, you should try it first and tell me if there's anything wrong" then he handed four piles of gold-colored dresses to Rose

"OMG it's so pretty, gomawo Lalice" Rose squealed happily as she hugged her best friend next to her.

"... and you Liz," the manager turned to the bride-to-be, "... aigoo how many times do I have to tell you to take a rest, huh? Tomorrow is your big day, you should look fresh and stunning" he chuckled while Lisa has just grinned like a kid.

"Keke nde oppa, sorry"

"Aigoo, should I take you to hotel? Your family is already there" he informed

"Gwenchana, I need to settle some things in the venue. You go first" Lisa said

His face turned tense once he heard her answer, "Settling what? Yya, you don't need to think about decoration or anything, it's already taken care of by the best wedding planner in Korea. So all you have to do is go back to the hotel and rest!" he sternly said.

Although he's only a manager, the four Blackpink members were very obedient to his words. Maybe because it was himself who had escorted the girls from the very beginning up to now, so the relationship between them was like a sibling.

"Oppa was right, Liz. You better rest or gather with your family. It's the moment in your life" Rose added

Lisa couldn't find other words to refute them, so she just nodded her head, "Okay"

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow baby. Can't wait to see you in the altar with that prince charming"

The manager oppa then hugged Lisa as the girls said "Awww" in unison.

"Bye oppa, gomaweyo!"

They were about to walk before Lisa held Rose's hand, "What?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, let me give the dress directly to Jen unnie. I wanna to talk to her privately" Lisa seriously said.

"Are you sure? You know she's probably will be cynical of you"

"Gwenchana, I'll handle by myself" She assured her. Rose finally gave one of the uniforms to Lisa. Though she felt afraid their members might end up in debate, somehow she believes it's the best way to improve their relationships.