Chapter 32

Lisa never thought that she would find her husband at home earlier than she had expected since everybody knew how busy Taehyung was lately. After all, she had asked him to stay in the dorm for the past two days on the ground that her schedule was also very busy. In her opinion, it would be better if they lived separately for a while in order to focus on work.

That's what made Lisa very surprised to see him sitting peacefully in a living room with their beloved Yeontan, shortly after she opened the door and turned on the general light to illuminate the entire room.

"Oh my God! Oppa, you scared me" Lisa was unable to hide her surprise while holding her chest which was pounding like crazy.

Frowning, she immediately walked toward the silent husband after taking off her shoes and put it back to the shoe closet near the door.

"Why are you sitting here alone in the dark?" Taehyung silently watched his wife who was now putting her bag and also two paper bags on the couch. "... and why didn't you tell me first that you were going home early? I mean, maybe I can buy food for you"

"Wae?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows, are you afraid if I interrupt your time with your friends, huh?

"Huh? Nothing, I just thought you would be very bu-"

"Who did you go with just now, Lili?"

Lisa stopped walking and stood right in front of him.

Alright, she finally sensed something wrong with him. At least she was absolutely sure that Taehyung was trying to hold back his anger. Yes, his cold stare, sharp eyes and cold voice showed it all. Something was bothering him and she didn't know what it is.

Lisa quickly tried to remember what she had done to make him this angry. She knew him well enough. For her, Kim Taehyung is a calm and unemotional person. He rarely gets angry. So if he gets to act like this, there must be something that provokes his emotions.

"Cha-Chaeyoung, wae?" Lisa stammered, rather nervously accepting a piercing gaze from him.

"Are you sure?" he's still with the same expression and tone that made his wife even more nervous. She gulped before nodding her head. "... then what's this, Lisa?"

It was the moment when Taehyung handed his lighted phone to her. Lisa gaped at the picture which showed on the screen, a picture of herself laughing with Minho in a café. And she was sure the photo was taken just now when they ate together before going home.

"Oppa, it's-"

"Winner's Song Minho" he cut her off coldly as if to show 'of course I know him, you think I'm stupid or what?'

"Yes, he's my friend and we only eat together after practice," She said.

Unfortunately, her explanation didn't make things better. He sighed before getting up and standing in front of her. "You said you were with Rose"

"Yes, we went together. Chaeng, Minho oppa and I ate at café. No, I mean he came last but didn't eat" Taehyung raised an eyebrow when his wife tried to give an explanation. She surely looked nervous.

Okay, who doesn't feel intimidated by his sharp gaze, huh?

He didn't speak at all, still patiently waiting for her to finish her explanation while observing her face and gestures. He just didn't want to judge without proof.

"He just came up to talk about the advertising project we will do next week, that's all"

"Really?"

"Umh"

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung regulated his breath, staring at her sharply while the question was actually sparked her emotions.