Chapter 35

Breaking News: BTS V and Blackpink Lisa confirmed to be dating!

On April 4th, BigHit Entertainment confirmed BTS V and Blackpink's Lisa are dating. "V and Lisa decided to make their relationship official after a year of being friends".

Earlier in the day, Dispatch reported that the two idols are currently in a relationship and included photos taken of the pair as they enjoyed a late-night date in December.

YG Entertainment had also been contacted for comment as Blackpink's agency and they stated, "We did not know of the dating rumors involving Lisa. We are currently looking into the matter." The agency later stated to another outlet, "BigHit will be releasing a statement."

So, it's official! Congratulations for the new couple.

868 comments

Sylove43: You really think the management didn't know, I find that highly unlikely. YG slow to confirm or not is the same thing he did with Taeyang's. I believe YG already knew about this. (6 replies)

Taekooook: OMG KIM TAEHYUNG WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEEE??? YOU BROKE MY HEART T_T (10 replies)

Blastfgt: Bro I'm scared for Lisa, YG has a strong anti-dating policy and she's been getting a lot of hate lately too, hope it doesn't get worse. I'm still super happy for them tho, props to all Armys being super nice about this, a lot of boy group stans go crazy about this kind of stuff so all the positivity in the comments is nice to see <3

Taeliceforlife: LET'S GET PARTYYY FAM!!

"How many times do I have to tell you to not open the internet, huh?" Lisa gasped surprisingly when her husband suddenly snatched her phone with a worried face.

She didn't think he would return so soon. She thought the administration process for her being discharged from the hospital would be a bit complicated.

"I just want to read the news, you know... I don't know anything lately" Lisa studied her husband's face closely, where anxiety was clearly visible on his face.

"You don't need to know anything" he cut her off as put the phone back into his pants.

"Wae? I deserve to know, oppa"

"Just rest peacefully"

"Oppa!"

Taehyung looked at her intensely. She was protest, indeed. It clearly visible in her eyes even though after that she chose to remain silent, not to continue her sentence.

Taehyung sighed, closing his tired eyes before finally taking her hand, "Lili... listen to me, I don't want you to read those negative comments. You know how they react, I don't want that to hurt you"

"And I don't want that to happen to you either!" Lisa snapped, "... oppa, we should face this together"

"Not today!!" Lisa was surprised to find her husband for the first time screaming with flashes of anger in his eyes. Taehyung has never been this angry... or scared. "... not after I almost lost you"