Chapter 34

BREAKING: Dispatch Reports BTS's V and Blackpink's Lisa are Dating, Both Agencies Stays Mum

According to 'Dispatch' on April 2nd (KST), BTS's V (22) and Black Pink's Lisa (20) were spotted on an alleged date back in December of 2016.

The two idols were spotted on a late-night date at the playground in Seoul. According to Dispatch, Kim Taehyung or known as V himself who drove the car after both attended SBS Gayo Daejun.

Meanwhile, The BlackPink's rapper also seen in the BTS van shortly after V and Jimin got out of the car before joining the other members leaving for US Wings Tour.

However, neither YG Entertainment nor BigHit Entertainment has provided any confirmation regarding the news.

1138 comments

Jonyi_cringe: SERIOUSLY?!! WOW, can she really date??? I mean, aren't Blackpink on a dating ban?! WTF!! Girl, I'm a Blink and I love Lisa, but it's a no-no! She's just ruining the group at this point #cryemoticon (143 replies)

Blinkgirls: I'm super disappointed YG shouldn't be shielding her at this point she just doesn't give af. Just leave the group and date as much as you want. Ugh. I'm so sad for the other members.

Kyo_rule: LET THEM DATE and BE HAPPY, PEOPLE!! (456 replies)

Jurosblinkwt: Lisa should prioritize Blackpink first, tbh she's being selfish, couldn't she have waited a year or two so at least the dating ban would end (110 replies)

Woozyarmy: They're gonna get killed by Armys L (321 replies)

Welovetaelice: OMG our ship is finally SAILING!! I knew it since the beginning, oh please be happy our visual couple. I bet some luxury brands would fight to get them (235 replies)

Taelove21: We're sad, indeed. But we always support you taetae as long as you're happy. Lisa, please take care of our precious taetae (57 replies)

.

.

The 20-minute ride from the Incheon International airport to the hospital where Lisa was being treated somehow felt so slow and torturous for Taehyung. He was so upset that it felt like he wanted to scream at the driver to accelerate the speed of the van which carried him, RM, JK and Sejin in it.

Yes, that night, after the last concert in Anaheim ended, all members rushed for the last flight. Luckily the staff swiftly helped with all the preparations so that at least the seven of them could return to Seoul that night, even without single luggage in their hands except for a cellphone, wallet and passport which was always secured by the manager. The rest of the staff will bring their belongings that are still left at the hotel on tomorrow flight.

"Shit, Dispatch released four different photos of you, Tae" Sejin told Taehyung as he scrolled his thumb to read the article that has been spread by the media along with the comments of netizen. "I need to fix this"

Public was being rocked by the news they had never expected before. Social media filled with Taehyung and Lisa photos which followed by comments and predictions from netizen.

Some of them blamed them and said they were being selfish for ruining other members while the group was moving up, while others considered this was just a media play which done by YGE to boost Blackpink's popularity after their senior 2NE1 disbanded some time ago.

Only a small group of fans feel the euphoria of this news. At least they were quite heartened to accept the fact their bias was in fact dating. Well, you could say this is the biggest kpop news of the year.