Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Meet the family

Khao Takiab Funeral Complex

Hua Hin, Thailand

"Annyeonghaseyo aboji,"

Sir, I'm bit nervous 'bout being here today

Still not real sure what I'm going to say

So bear with me please if I take up too much of your time

After traveling for four hours from Bangkok to Hua Hin, the couple ended up standing in front of th tomb of Lisa's biological father.

Taehyung had indeed planned to visit her father's grave since they agreed to marry. Somehow he wants to introduce himself appropriately and ask for blessings in front of his grave.

"Forgive us for just visiting you. I'm Taehyung, your daughter's soon to be husband. We will get married next week, aboji. I hope you give us your blessing" Taehyung sincerely said while Lisa just lowering her head guiltily.

See in this box is a ring for your oldest

She's my everything and all that I know is

It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side

Very soon I'm hoping that I...

She didn't think the reason why he was in such a hurry was that he wanted to visit her father's grave which is far from Bangkok. It took about 4 to 5 hours to reach the burial complex located on the hill of Khao Takiab area, Hua Hin.

Lisa herself didn't think to visit her father and ask for his blessing. That's why she felt so ashamed and guilty that she was angry with him.

"Daddy, I'm here. Forgive me because I rarely visit you. I've become a singer now, as I've always dreamed of. My group name is Blackpink. We just debuted 3 months ago, I hope I make you proud, dad"

Taehyung was silent listening to her words that sounded trembling. He was sure the girl next to him must be crying, but he chose to be quiet and let her be.

"... Umh I came here with my future husband, his name is Kim Taehyung. He's also an idol," Silently she peered at the man standing next to her, "... we agreed on an arranged marriage that grandma has planned for a long time, we're going to get married next week in Seoul, dad. If you're alive, I would be very happy if you walk me down the aisle"

Lisa then burst into tears after completing her sentence. Without thinking twice, Taehyung immediately hugged her from the side and let her head lean on his chest as he caressed her soft hair. For a few moments she was speechless. Only sobs that came out of her mouth.

She felt very sad when she realized that she desperately needed her father's presence in the most important moment of her life. She loved her father although now she also loved her kind stepfather.

"Daddy, please please pray for me. I wish I could be a good wife and live happily with him forever"