Chapter 25

Taelice Apartment, Seoul

1.30 am

Two weeks have passed since Taehyung and Lisa returned to Seoul after the honeymoon. Since then, both of them have been preoccupied with busy schedules; BTS are extremely busy preparing for a comeback while still going on concert tours to several countries in Asia, while Blackpink has just held a showcase for their first debut in Japan and were also busy attending fan meetings.

Taehyung was right. In fact, after the honeymoon, they barely met. Taehyung even had to stay in the dorm for a couple of times due to a very busy schedule which required him to stick together with the members.

However, they never once forgot to call or just send a simple message like 'good morning' or 'I'll call you tonight, take care!' to each other.

Kim Taehyung began to get used to her presence and even felt empty when they have to separate. He used to hear her chirpy voice, seeing her cute pouty lips or her cheerful laughter which often made him feel homesick.

Over time, the bonding between them grew stronger, and the mighty Kim Taehyung needs to admit (at least for himself) that he began to miss her, his pretty Lili.

Aww.

"Lili, wake up" Taehyung shook her body slowly, afraid he might startle her.

He had just returned from practice when he found his wife asleep on the couch in a curled position. He felt bad because she must have insisted on waiting for him even though he had told her to sleep first when he called her.

Yya, why are you waiting for me, huh? Look at you, you must be cold, right? Aishh this stubborn girl – he chuckled, but still smiling like a fool while staring at her angelic sleeping face.

"Hey, I'm home"

Lisa stretched her body slowly, opening her eyes once she heard his melodic deep voice in her ear. "Ummh oppa, you're home?"

"Umh," He smiled, tidying her hair which was a bit messy, "... why are you sleeping here, huh? Let's move to the room. Should I carry you there?"

Lisa let a small laugh at his question. Simple yet managed to make her blush. She immediately stood to hide her blushing cheeks, "Gwenchana. I'm awake now"

She smoothed her disheveled hair before following him toward the bedroom. "Have you had dinner? You wanna eat or drink something, oppa?"

"No, thanks Liz. I'm tired, and I only have 2 hours before Sejin oppa picking me up"

"Huh? You'd stay?" She frowned, checking the clock as she remembered that BTS had to leave for USA on the first flight this morning. So she thought he was just stopping by to pick up stuff that might be left behind, not to stay as she'd just heard.

"I thought you'd stay in the dorm?"

"Yeah, I changed my mind 'cos I miss my wife" then he suddenly walked toward her before wrapping his arms around her. He rested his chin onto her shoulder and closed his tired eyes.

Luckily Lisa was getting used to having skinship with him, even though her heart was still pounding like crazy. But at least they're no longer awkward to do so and begin to enjoy their closeness.

"Tch, liar"

"I'm not"

"Really? Let me see your face then" then she made a gap only to cup his cheeks and playfully pinched it, "... aigooo you must be so tired, oh? Let's sleep, I'll wake you up if Sejin oppa come"

"Gwenchana, I can sleep on the plane. It's you who should sleep now, you're tired enough today" He told her, flicking her forehead softly.

Yeah, of course he knows what she did all day, besides their personal manager who always informs, they themselves are now getting used to exchanging news.