Chapter 26: Killian's feelings

A/N: 24.05.19

Hey my Homies, your author is finally back! Thank you for being patient, I've been recieving an incredible amount of support ♡ wow, already +50k? You guys are the best.

Now here is the chapter that many of you been waiting for ;) don't forget to leave a vote and enjoyyy!!!

***

September 23rd, 2021: your author from the future

Y.O.L.O is now available as a paperback! That's right, you can now get a physical copy of Killian and Carter's story and add it to your shelf 😍

You can purchase the book on Amazon or on my official website. Both links are at the bottom of my Wattpad description.

P.S: There are extra chapters and yes, the book also contains smut so be prepared 🤧

There is a surprise for you if you open the book on page 4. Don't forget to check that out ;)

And book 2 will also be published (but not any time soon ;-; to stay updated, make sure to add this book to your Wattpad library and to follow me on Wattpad. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress 🌷

🚬🚬🚬

Francisco blinked blankly before roaring into laughter, leaning against the back of seat as if an invisible hand was pushing him, clutching his waist as he banged his fist against the door.

"Good one," he cackled, trying to calm down. "As if Killian Henderson would actually settle with one person," he snorted, making me frown as he spoke the truth. "No really, who is this guy? I've never seen him around."

Before Killian could answer, I interrupted. "I'm his classmate," I said shyly, ignoring the immediate frown on Killian's face. "We um, we go to the same school."

Francisco turned towards Killian with raised brows.

"Huh, I didn't know that you still went to school," he murmured, which made Killian roll his eyes. He placed his elbow against the window, his jaw leaning against his fist.

"Every once in a while," he shrugged. glancing towards me. "For Jones."

My eyes widened and I quickly looked away. "For detention," I quickly corrected so Francisco wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Oh, so you're Carter Jones?" Asked Francisco, looking at me with a surprised look on his face. How did he know who I was? Don't tell me that he saw me dance at Joey's party too? But he didn't look like someone from our school... Maybe Killian talked to him about me?
No, that couldn't be it. I mean, why would he?