Chapter 20: Drunk confession?

A/N: 03.05.19

Enjoy this chapter my Homies~ ♡
-k

🚬🚬🚬

I felt a wash of relief and fright as Killian securely pressed my body against his back.

"Killian," I murmured in a shaky voice, tears starting to well-up in my eyes again. I didn't really know why, but I kind of gave up on trying to understand my emotions at this point. I was just glad that Killian was finally here, even though his cold, rigid eyes remained on Jenna who quickly sat up as if she'd just been electrified. 

"Jenna," he hissed in a tone that I've never heard him speak in before. It was low and husky like usual, but I could hear boiling anger deep within. He tightened his grip around me as he spoke, which kind of hurt, but also turned me on. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

A slow smile pulled at the edges of her lips as she looked boldly into Killian's eyes, flipping her long hair back over her shoulders.

"We were just having some fun," she said innocently. I started to squirm in Killian's grasp, my legs shifting side-to-side as I tried to hide my erection. I tried to push my dirty thoughts away, trying my best not to give into my body that was stirring with sexual longing. Killian looked down towards me, his dark eyes clouded with worry and I looked away, feeling embarrassed - humiliated almost.

"K-K-Killian, you're hurting me," I admitted in a small voice, but Killian was too busy interrogating Jenna.

"What did you give him?" he demanded through clenched teeth, the baritone of his voice reverbating through my ears, amplifying the tingly sensation that aroused me.

Jenna shifted her gaze to the side. "Nothing, I-"

"Jenna," he growled dangerously. "Cut the bullshit or god knows what I'll do."

Jenna's smile vanished and I could tell by the way that she was avoiding Killian's eyes that she was just as intimidated as I was. The easy lines of her grin slid into a grimace, and she finally decided to give in.

"Alright, alright, I may or may not have given him a pill," she admitted. "And that pill may or may not have been viagra."

As soon as she said the name of the drug, my eyes slowly widened in shock as my body tensed.

So the pill that she slipped into my mouth wasn't medication for my headache but something to give me a boner?! Was that why everything felt so sexual and why my body was reacting this way?!

I blinked, staring at Jenna in confusion and betrayal.

"But it was only just a small pill, it's not going to do him any harm!" she tried to defend herself.

"You gave him alcohol and drugs?! After I specifically told you not to give him any?!" interjected Killian in outrage, while I stood there, still in shock. "Does he even know what you gave him?"

"Well, now he does," she grumbled, glancing towards me before quickly looking away. "But what are you getting so worked up about anyway? It's not like you've never done it before!"

Killian narrowed his eyes, his jaw tightening at the accusation. "Yeah," he muttered coldly. "But unlike you, I actually do it with their fucking consent!" 

They continued to argue and fight, but the more time that passed, the more harder my lower member was getting, to the point where it almost hurt to even just stand. And having my crush stand so closely with his muscular arm protectively wrapped around wasn't helping. At all.