Chapter 1: Better

A/N: 02.06.19

This is the FIRST chapter of WOLO.

Some of you were curious to know Killian's pov so here is an EXCERPT.

I skipped most of the smexy details though. We're keeping this version pg 13 as Carter would say 😂

Apart from that, everything's the same. Enjoy loves ♡

***

P.s: my bxb book Conan The Dandelion is now available as a paperback on Amazon! You can find the link in my bio ;) it ships worldwide

s: my bxb book Conan The Dandelion is now available as a paperback on Amazon! You can find the link in my bio ;) it ships worldwide

🚬🚬🚬

W.O.L.O

*Killian's pov*

2 weeks later...

My teeth sunk into my lower lip as Jones sucked, my grip tightening around the leather steering wheel even though I wasn't driving. We were parked in an empty parking lot, the sun still hardly out.

I tried my best not to swear, especially in front of him, but holy shit has he gotten better.

The warmth of his suddenly mouth pulled away as he took a few shaky breaths, panting. He looked up towards me with his deep brown eyes, you know, the way a lost puppy would look at a by passer, asking him to take him home. His cheeks were a slight taint of rose, just the way I liked them, and I could tell that he was still shy around me just by the way he looked towards me in hesitation.

"Does your jaw hurt?" I asked gently.

"My mouth is too small," he murmured sheepishly. He averted his eyes to the side, pursing his lips. "And... You're too big."

I let out a small chuckle. Right, I didn't want to look like a egotistical dick but I had to admit that that boosted my ego. Maybe a bit too much.

"You want to try going deeper?" I asked, unable to help myself. His brows furrowed in worry, my offer obviously intimidating him.

"Will it hurt?" he asked, his voice reducing into a small whisper that made me chuckle once more. I brushed my thumb over his cheek, the smile on my face answering his question.

"You don't have to if-"

"N-No, I want to!" He blurted. I raised my brows and his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. My lips parted to say something, but Jones lowered his head and took my hard-on back into his mouth, making me hiss from the warmth.

After we finished, we fooled around and teased a little longer until his eyes turned towards his watch.

"We need to go to school!" he gasped. "It's already 7:30 a.m."