Cuddly Levi

Levi: ERENNNNN

Eren: Yes Levi??

Levi: *Jumps on Eren and wraps arms and legs around him*

Eren: *hugs* Love you <33

Levi: *nuzzles face into crook of Erens neck* Love you to<3

•time skip•

Eren's POV:

I was lying down on the couch watching this show called 'Attack On Titan'. I was at the part where corporal Levy was beating up a kid named Ren. I ship them... I was peacefully watching until a blanket came flying into the room and landed on top of me with an 'oomph'!

Out of nowhere a head pops out from under the blankets and kisses my cheek before spreading the blanket out on top of us. Levi then wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on my chest. I smiled and cuddled with him as we watched the rest of the show.

"I ship them." Levi whispered. I chuckled and said 'me too.'..

We went on to watch the rest of the series and by then it was already 9:34. I looked down at Levi who was sleeping soundly on top of me. I moved us as best as I could so that I was cradling Levi in my arms. I carried him bridle style to our room and placed him under the covers. I jogged around to the other side of the bed and shifted in next to him...

3rd person/ no ones POV:

After Eren got into bed with Levi, Levi automatically moved to he was clutching onto Eren. Eren lightly laughed because Levi was still asleep but smiled in fondness of how cute Levi looked snuggled into Eren's side. Eren turned off the bedside lamp and spooned Levi in his arms. He kissed the top of his head and soon had sleep overtake him...

~

A/N: okay so this first chapter was to basically show the three types of writing styles I will write in.

If anyone has any requests I'm open to all!! *laughs cause no ones gonna read this*

~ XxHeichouxX

MY ONE SHOTS/SHORT STORIES GET BETTER SO DONT JUDGE IT BASED OFF WHATEVER THIS CHAPTER WAS

~XxHeichouxX (