Levi's Merry Birthday (Neko Levi pt. 3)

Alas another part! I'm sorry for the wait but I wanted to publish this after thanksgiving because it's bad luck to do Christmassy things before thanksgiving.... (which is today- or it was when I wrote this message... So happy thanksgiving!!) so I'm sorry for the waitttt. Since this has been a long wait...

There's a surprise in the story....

<><><><><><><><><>

3rd person POV:

(Good amount of time span from last time......)

Eren was spooning Levi as they peacefully slept cuddled to one another Christmas morning...

Well it was peaceful...

A few moments later the sounds of footsteps rushing in started to make the nekos cat ears twitch. His tail flicked underneath the sheets and hit Eren which started to awaken the taller man...

The footsteps in the hallway got louder and faster and then-

"DADDIES SANTA CAME!!! SANTA CAME!!!!" Winnie-the 3 year old girl- and Rin the 5 year old boy- came running into the room and started jumping onto the bed causing Levi to groan. Eren laughed and sat up helping the two onto the bed, whereas Levi stuffed a pillow onto his head.

Eren tried to remove the pillow but Levi was clutching onto it. Eren looked to his (also) neko children and signaled for them to do their 'thing'. The two kids smiled at their dad and turned into cats. Levi's eyes slightly widened and he curled up into a ball. One of the two cats started to jump and paw at Levi's pillow that was being clutched to his head... as the other scurried to the end of the bed and under the blanket and started to tickle and tug at Levi.

"OKAY OKAY ILL GET UP!!" Levi yelled. The cats returned to their neko selves and flicked their tails in satisfaction. Eren only laughed before hugging the obviously sassy-mooded neko. He then went into the nightstand and took out a mini box.

"Happy birthday from the three of us." Eren whispered as he handed the box to Levi. Levi's ears perked up in curiosity as he took the box from Eren. Carefully he undid the aqua blue ribbon and ripped open the wrapping paper. Inside was a velvet jewelry box. Levi opened the box to see a gold charm bracelet held perfectly inside. It had a three cat charms and a heart (and others but no need to be specific) Levi was a bit feminine so this gift was absolutely perfect to him. He clasped the seal and hugged his family.

"So I heard Santa came?" Immediately the kids perked up and ran to the living room, Levi and Eren following.

They spent there morning opening and exchanging presents. They also sat around the table for their traditional Christmas breakfast consisting of pancakes, toast, apple cider, and Christmas cookies!

Later around 4 theirs friends such as Marco and Jean with their kids, Hanji and Erwin with theirs, Mikasa, Armin, Historia and ymir, etc all came over for the holliday and Levi's birthday.
---------

Trains, dolls, and other toys were being played with as wrapping paper littered the floor being anxiously picked up by Levi who was trying to be stopped by Eren, but eventually stopped only to help his husband pick up the green and red papers. Hanji and Erwin smiled as they saw their little Oliver get flustered by Petra and Auruo's little girl named Olivia...

Historia and Ymir laughed and smirked at their boy James who was overjoyed by the SnapBack he received and was now gloating to Jearcos boy Thomas who got one of those Halloween horse heads from Yumikuri.

Mikasa's husband couldn't make it so it was only her and her daughter Miku, who was having her hair done by her mother...

Armin was with His wife Annie who was staring at their twin boys Patrick and Brandon as they marveled at their firetrucks and police cars.

Sasha and Connie were obviously at the food table along with their twin boy and girl Jenny and Landon stuffing their faces with food...

"Time for cake everyone!!!" Hanji yelled out. She brought in a circular cake that wrote "Happy Birthday Levi!!" And lit the candles. On the count of three everyone began to sing and Levi picked Winnie and Rin up and say them on his lap for their cue. At the end of the song the three of them blew out Levi's candles.

The party lasted a little longer until just about every kid was passed out on the ground or couch. Levi and Eren waved goodbye to their friends and shut the door. Eren went to go put the kittens away-which was easy since they were in kitten form- while Levi did a quick cleaning before Eren came back to yell at him for working on his birthday. But by the time Eren got back, the place was spotless.

He looked to his husband with a look and Levi shifted into a cat and pounced away. Eren followed after him into their bedroom and noticed the neko back into "human" form curled up into the sheets already.

Eren stripped down to his boxers and grabbed a new shirt tossing the worn one to Levi who immediately snatched it and sat up. Levi removed his shirt and tossed it to the laundry basket. He then slid into the long-sleeve and cuddled into the warmth and smell of his husband. Eren soon emerged from the closet and slid into bed next to Levi.

"Goodnight Levi, hope you had a very merry birthday." And with that his kissed his spouses cheek and cuddled him. Levi cuddled back and intertwined their legs and purred in agreement.

It was indeed a very merry birthday.

<><><><><><><><><><>
So the surprise was that they were married and had children??

I NEED YOU GUYS TO GIVE ME MY NEXT MINI STORY TOPIC!!!

SO PLZ LEAVE A REQUEST!!!

Happy late thanksgiving and merry early Christmas!!!

~XxHeichouxX