The Club

Requested by: kekecupcakes

3rd/no one POV

"Levi let's go already!!!" Eren yelled. He had been waiting 5 minutes to go to the new bar in town called Keke's, but Levi was too busy cleaning the window to care. Levi did his final swipe before throwing away the paper towel and slipping on his shoes. He grunted, "Fine.... But only because it's you." Eren smiled and kissed his boyfriend's cheek which made Levi's turn tint pink.

Levi grumbled a 'Let's go.' Before grabbing the keys and heading out of their apartment. Eren laughed and followed the raven haired boy.

•Time Skip To Club•

Levi dragged Eren to the bar where they found two stools and sat their butts upon them. The waitress smiled at Eren who smirked back. Eren knew about Levi's jealousy problem so he decided to play with him tonight. Just by the smirk he gave the waitress he saw Levi's brow twitch.

"What can I get you?" She asked Eren with a wink. Levi narrowed his eyes at the black haired girl who acted like he didn't see him at all.

"He'll have a beer as well as me thank you very much." He shot at the girl. The girl who's name is 'Mikasa' or as said on her name tag, just rolled her eyes and worked on getting their drinks.

Levi shot Eren a look.

Eren raised his hands as in saying 'I did nothing!'

Levi rolled his eyes....

Eren kissed Levi's cheek while the waitress wasn't looking.

Levi looked away to cover his blush.

The waitress came back with the two beers and handed Eren a piece of paper. Eren acted confused as to what the paper was and carefully opened it. Levi was watching intensely as Eren opened the sticky note. Eren smiled as he saw there was a number there, whereas Levi gave the note a death stare. Eren shrugged and stuffed the note in the pocket knowing Levi would blow a gasket.

"EREN RIP THAT NOTE APART AND THROW IT AWAY!!" Levi yelled. He made an attempt to grab the note but Eren put his hand over his right pocket.

"But she seems nice! She can be my friend Levi!!!" Eren exaggerated. Levi's face turned red as he dragged Eren away from the bar. 'No ones allowed to touch Eren except me' Levi thought. He brought Eren to a table next to the dance floor and sat down.

'That girl better not follow us or things will not turn out good for her... Tch... Eren should've told her he's gay. But what if he's bi and only told me he was gay so he wouldn't get me worried.... What if he's attracted to her! That girl.... If she lays a finger on him she will die... Wait. WHERES EREN!!' Levi looked up from his day dream just in time to see Mikasa start to drag Eren away. And Eren being the brat he is just smirked and 'went along' with it.

Oh hell no.

Levi pushed his chair back and grabbed Eren's arm. The black haired girl stopped and looked at Levi.

"What gives shorty? I wanna dance with him! Go find yourself a girlfriend dude.... Don't worry your friends in good hands." She placed her hand on her hip. Levi gave a dark laugh.

"Eren, I think you left out a little detail here." Levi smirked at Eren then glared at Mikasa. Eren acted like he was oblivious as to what was going on and acted confused.

'Brat.' Levi thought.

Mikasa was just standing there and started to get mad. She wanted to dance with Eren already... And maybe she could get lucky. She started to pull Eren towards the dance floor but Levi pulled Eren and hers hands apart.

Levi wiped off the hand that touched mikasa and grabbed Eren's face.

"You shitty brat. Stop trying to make me jealous." Levi said as he pressed their foreheads together.

"Love you???" Eren tried. Levi huffed but brought their lips together anyways. Mikasa stared wide eyed at the boyfriends but then huffed and narrowed her eyes. Eren broke away from the kiss and pulled out the post it note.

"Sorry but, no." Eren was about to give the post it away but Levi grabbed it and ripped it up.

"Eren I have to go to the bathroom. Let's go." Eren didn't have a chance to respond before Levi dragged him off the bathrooms. ((Each bathroom is separate like their not stalls)) Levi threw Eren into the stall and pushed him against the door after he locked it.

"You're mine. Don't forget that." Levi whispered.

"You're mine as well." Eren whispered back.

"Prove it." Eren smirked and flipped them around.

And he proved it. Levi would never, forget it.

"Love you too brat." Levi hugged him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN

SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG

XxHeichouxX