Neko pt.1

I cannot write if I don't have idEas. LEAVE A REQUEST PLZ.
HCKWMOXMWODALXPAHX

Erens POV:

I was walking home from my daily shift at the coffee shop when i heard a soft meow come from the alley. I perked my head up in surprise and tried to search for the feline. I heard a soft scratch near the garbage bins towards the end of the alley and gulped. I didn't need to look for the cat that bad. I've heard stories about this alley.... as soon as you step foot into it you're in immediate danger...

Meow

Dang that cat. I had a deep love for animals -specifically cats- and I just couldn't leave it alone in the dark, dark, alley alone... I probably looked like an idiot looking into towards the alley but no one was around... no one was around. No witnesses.... I felt uneasy again.

But something caught my eye within the next second. A black tail with a white tip stuck out from behind the garbage can. Being in the alley it sure was clean... I heard the meow again... Ahh skidge it. I ran into the alley and looked behind the dumpster. A black and white cat was sitting there licking its fur. It stopped and looked up when it sensed my presence.

I held out my hand as it started to inspect it. But after a minute it rubbed itself into my palm. I smiled at its cuteness. I picked it up, and surprisingly it went along with me instead of resisting. I opened my jacket and cuddled it inside for warmth.

"Hey Danny looky here. Fresh bait." I froze. I turned around to see a couple of guys surrounding me... with guns. My eyes widened as I gripped onto the cat.

"Uhh w-who m-me???" I stuttered out. A man with an eyepatch emerged from the middle of the surrounding circle smirking. His eyes looked me up and down as he lightly laughed.

"Oh yes, he'll do." He started to approach me but stopped. The cat started to hiss at him. The man started wide eyed at the cat and started to slowly back away. What? The cat leaped from my arms and landed on the concrete, and I a blink of an eye it morphed.

A man inches shorter than me transformed Infront of me from being a cat... into a guy.

.....

A NEKO!!!

I watched the neko cross his arms and click his tongue at the men. The gang was trembling -literally- with fear.

"Drop the weapons." His voice was deep. Attractive really. His hair was black with the lower half shaved off, he was actually wearing clothes... A light blue sweater with a forest green puffy vest accompanied by dark blue almost black jeans.

He didn't even have an weapons on him and the gang was shaking. They all continued to stare wide eyed at the neko as they all dropped their weapons. He made a signal and they all ran off.

"Oi brat, got a phone?" I nodded. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and held it out. He gripped it from my hands and dialed a number. From what I heard he called to police about abandoned guns and such in an alley. He have the address and placed the phone back into my hand.

"Names Levi."

"Eren Jaeger"

"As you can see I'm a neko, been living on the streets since I ran away. As you can tell I've made a decent living... And before when you picked me up.... I knew we were going to run into those guys so I had to protect you from them. I normally just run away from the weirdos that try to take me home, but there's something about you that...... *mumbles* feels safe..." I looked at the neko in surprise. Safe? Me? The ne- Levi was looking down at the ground.... I smiled warmly at him.

"You're still welcome to become my cat if you'd like." He looked up eyes wide.

"Wha- are you sure? I mean you dot even know me and I would just be a burden anyways... I mean hum...-" he was trying to hide his blush. That damn cat. I took a hold of his hand in mine and started to lead him back to my apartment. The whole time he was gripping my hand like a lifeline and blushing. Cutie<3

Levi's POV:

Damn brat....

<><><><><><><><><><>

LEAVE A REQUEST.
PLZ.

~XxHeichouxX