Neko Levi pt.2

OKAY AFTER THIS IDK WHERE TO GO SO PLZ LEAVE A REQUEST EVEN IF ITS TO WRITE ANOTHER FLUFFY PART TO THIS OR WHATEVER JUST LEAVE SOMETHING SO I CAN WRITE.

<><><><><><><><>

Erens POV

We finally reached my house after a couple of minutes walking. When we stepped inside Levi removed his shoes and stood there awkwardly... So I guess he decided to transform into a cat and roam around.

Well okay then.

But hey at least there's no awkward tension. I removed my jacket and shoes as well and plopped myself on the couch littered with fuzzy blankets for the cold month of december. i buried myself in their warmth and turned on the T.V. I surfed through the channels and finally decided on And old episode of Free! eternal summer. The last episode of this made me cry.... They were about to compete in a competition when I felt a small pounce to my left. I looked at the blankets and saw a small hole. I dug around when I finally spotted the black and white cat. I laughed a little to hard as Levi morphed back into a human.

"Yeesh brat how many blanket do you have on here??? I nearly got lost in all of them!" He clicked his toungue. I moved some of the blankets away and motioned for him to get in.

"See if you complain once you get in." I smirked. He looked at the comfy spot on the couch and pounced in. he immediately snuggled into the warmth and cuddled very very close to me. I blushed as I felt extra warmth radiating off of him.

"
He sighed at my" reaction and moved the blankets in between us, he then cuddled up to me and wrapped his arms around my torso. I froze at the nekos sudden reaction but smiled and hugged back once I saw his cute face.

"Not warm enough." Levi muttered right before.... Going back to cat mode. I jumped as I felt a small cat pounce on me. He swatted away the blankets ontop of me and got comfy on my stomach. He flicked his tail towards the fluffy material and I got the message. I pulled the blankets up on top of us and cuddled the cat closer...

He purred.

IT PURRED.

I felt a warm liquid upon my top lip and held a finger there. I removed it and saw red. I got a frickin nosebleed.

"Uh hehe... ..... GOTTA PEE!!!" And I dashed out of there.

<><><><><><><><><><>
IMPORTANT INFO BELOW
<><><><><><><><><><>
This was kinda short and I'm sorry.

BUT

I have an idea!!! So if you guys want (I may do it anyways) I'm going to make this one shots and mini stories!!! So if you guys like a one shot and want me to extend on it then it can become a mini story! Like 3-5 chapters? And there will be one shots too but it can be like a mix!!

So yeah I'll do that cause I wanna write one more part to this *evilly laughs* BYE

~XxHeichouxX