7- Olivia

First day of school...

"I'm tired." I yawned as Raf, Landon, and I got our food.

"Well you better wake up. It's the first day of school. Don't wanna sleep trough it." Raf said chuckling.

"Yeah, the Oneiroi will get you." Landon said smiling.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A shape shifting demon bat that invades your dreams." Rafael said hitting Landon.

"Wait, he's joking right?"

Rafael shrugged. "Kind of. It happened last year, hopefully not again this year."

"That's terrifying." I said shuddering as to what that monster could do to me.

"Hey guys." Landon said as we took a spot at our usual table with Lizzie, Hope, Josie, MG, and Kaleb.

"Remember, I have a dibs." Lizzie said to Josie looking directly at me.

"I'm undibsable, sorry Lizzie." I said sitting between Rafael and Josie and across from Hope and Landon.

MG and Kaleb took a seat shortly thereafter. "What's up guys?"

"Nothing much, we're trying to determine whether or not it should be allowed to dibs guys." Josie said shooting a blaming glare at Lizzie.

"You girls don't like when we objectify you guys so don't objectify us. Problem solved." Kaleb said leaning back in his chair.

"He's not wrong." Hope said shrugging.

Jack passed behind me and elbowed me hard in the back. I immediately tensed up and started to rise out of my seat.

Rafael's strong hand was on my shoulder keeping me from standing up. "It's not worth it. You go after him he wins."

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. "You're right but it sure would feel good."

Everyone laughed. "He's a prick anyway ever since he showed up a few months ago thinking he was the shit."

"I have to get to class." I said to them as I slung my backpack over my shoulder and stood up. "Catch you guys later."

"See ya Ash." Landon said patting my back as I left.

"Hey Achilles, wait up." Josie's voice called after me.

I slowed down.

"You got bio too?"

I nodded. "At least, I have a friend in that class."

"Wait, we're friends?" She asked smiling.

I looked at her confused as we entered the classroom. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"Honestly, I thought you only talked with me because you're friends with Raf, Hope, and Landon." She said shrugging as we sat down at the front of the class.

I just laughed. "You crack me up."

My attention was suddenly pulled away as a girl walked through the door. I had been at the school for about a month and I had never seen her. She had long red hair and had a great body, she wore a black leather jacket over a red shirt and a pair of black jeans.