9- Homecoming

"You guys ready for homecoming?" Hope asked as her and Josie laid next to each other on the dock next to the lake while Landon, Rafael, and I played catch with a football a short distance away.

It was the day after the game and honestly homecoming had been the last thing on my mind. The game had came first ever since I had joined the team.

"Who are you going with?" I asked Landon jokingly.

"I'm going with Raf." He said throwing a missile at me.

"I heard that." Hope said laying out in the sun.

"It was meant for you to hear."

"How about you Raf?" Landon asked him.

"Me? You know who I'm going with." Rafael said like it was obvious as I threw him the ball.

"Um, excuse you. I still barely know anyone here. You're going to have to fill me in."

"Yeah, Raf. Why don't you finally tell all of us about your secret relationship you got going on." Landon said smirking at him.

Hope and Josie shot up immediately at the secret that was about to revealed.

"Fine. I'll spill." Rafael said. "I'm taking Alicia Wells. You guys happy?"

"Wait, Alicia as in like the new girl in your pack with the pretty white hair?" Josie asked.

Raf nodded smiling like an idiot.

"That's adorable." Hope said to him.

"Don't you feel better?" Landon asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

Rafael's eyes flashed yellow at Landon.

Landon gulped. "Uh oh." Before he was tackled to the ground by Rafael where they got into a playful wrestling match.

I went over and sat between Hope and Josie as the boys fought.

"Boys will be boys." I said rocking back and forth.

"How about you? Who are you going with?" Hope asked nudging me.

"Oh, me?" I shrugged. "I'm not going."

"Sorry but the leader of the Enigmas says you have to." Hope said smiling innocently at me.

"Ummm last time I checked our faction was not a tyranny." I complained.

"If Hope's the leader it's always tyranny." Landon said as he walked over and sat next to Hope while Raf was still laying in the grass where they were wrestling. "Oh, and you're going." Landon said.

"Well I got Lizzie to say yes to MG and I don't really want to ask Olivia." I said to them.

"Well why not?" Josie asked.

"I already did. She said she's not going." I said looking down.

"Aww, that's too bad." Josie said rubbing my back comforting. Josie was my best friend, ever since I've gotten here she's the one I had gotten the closest too. The relationship was purely platonic which was a good thing that's the last thing we needed in our friendship.

"Why don't you take Josie?" Hope said looking at her.

"I was thinking the same thing. I just don't know if I've forgiven her yet." I said chuckling.

Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened out of the corner of my eye before she tried to play it off.

"Wait? Why are you mad at Josie?" Hope and Landon asked at the same time confused.