8. Dark prince

Jungkook was drawing. Even though he loved drawing digitally, you couldn't go wrong with handrawings, pens and paper. He was drawing clothing articles for the new assignment. He was reading the email sent out by his teacher. " Make a clothing article for a fantasy land. Could be a either man or woman. Make two statements different from either. With your own inspiration. You'll have until the end of this month to start, and complete this assignment. "

The email went on and on but Jungkook just disregarded it, his mind was buzzing with different ideas.

He already had two ideas, that were very different from each other in his mind. He grabbed his art book and flipped to a fresh page, he sketched out an idea for a fairy woodlands dress for a lovely girl.

This dress, fit for a young girl, innocent as the bloom of a rose, who wants to adventure the world outside of her village. Jungkook decided to experiment with silks, laces, meshes and use light pastel colours. He absolutely loved the image that was tattooed onto his mind.

Jungkook was absolutely shit at drawing, but making and drawing clothes of any type was heaven for Jungkook. Jungkook ran and got his box of materials. In this box held different types of scraps and he found some pastel materials, and some lace. Some jewelled mesh. He cut and glued samples of them all around the sketch of his idea.

While Jungkook waiting for everything to dry he rolled out his mannequin and many fabrics and many many pins. He placed different fabrics together, pinning them together. It was mess but it was Jungkook's vision. He took a step back to admire his work for a while, " perfect. " He muttered, biting his nails.

He then got to work on second sketch. His mind was completely empty. Nothing. Jungkook had no ideas for his second sketch. His hands drew one idea of a villainous woman. Although it was an amazing idea, Jungkook's heart resented it. He then drew a warrior, full of greys and dull colours. But even then, Jungkook found no inspiration to make it. This idea was amazing too, it completely showed the contrast of the two.

One was a innocent young girl who worked as a maiden, submitted to men, and didn't care about her status because all she lived for was finding her true love, and secretly dancing in balls, however the other. The other was a woman warrior. Strong. Her reputation was everything. Most likely lesbian because the men at that time were trash. " Omg she's queen. " Jungkook squealed. But still, this idea couldn't satisfy Jungkook's creativity.

Jungkook was so trapped in the silence he jumped up when his phone started ringing, he picked it up breathlessly, " hello? "

" Hey bunny. " The deep voice rang through.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " what do you want Taehyung? "

" Can't I just call you? See how you're doing? " He said.

" I mean, yeah..." Jungkook said in embarrassment. " And to see what you're wearing. " Taehyung added on quickly.

Jungkook screeched, " yah! Shut up Kim Taehyung! " He could hear Taehyung's deep chuckle from the line.

" So what are you doing now? " Taehyung asked. Jungkook was folding all of his coloured laces to put away since he didn't need them at the moment.

" Oh, I'm just handling lace right now." Jungkook said, phone struggling to stay on his ear.

" I see you did take my advice on the lace. I hope you get white lace bunny boy, and a significant thing to put your look together is bunny ears. " Taehyung fake moaned through the phone and Jungkook went red.

" Shut up Taehyung! " Jungkook yelled loudly through the phone.

Taehyung chuckled, " I can literally hear you go red through the phone. "