epilogue

Dear diary,

It's been five years since graduation. Me and Taehyung live together now. We just moved in yesterday.

While I was packing my stuff from Dad's place, I found this old thing. And I read through it. Hilarious really. I mean, my last entry before this one was about me being totally in love with Hyungwon.

Hyungwon.

A name I hadn't thought about in years. I often wondered if things didn't go the way they did. Where would I be?  Where wouldn't I be? It's crazy to think that life could change just like that, but at the same time, everything is already planned out.

You know, not once would I have thought that I'd be where I am now. In a happy relationship, living with my two cats and boyfriend - no, fiance.

Yes...insert gasp and sigh.

I'm now to be married.

It happened last year, my birthday. Taehyung pulled out a little velvet box out of his pocket, and got on one knee, exactly on the spot where we first met, where we bumped on to each other, and spilled my coffee on to him.

I really didn't expect it, and I'm not going to lie...I was full on sobbing.

I still can't believe it though. I'm going to marry the man of my dreams. There's not going to be a lot of times to say that. But oof, he really is the man of my dreams...sometimes...teehee... Don't let Taehyung know.

And sure we have our arguments, but he's still the same man I fell in love all those years ago.

Sometimes I like to sit and reminisce about the old times. Where I was still young. Lol fuck that bullshit, i still am so young compared to others. But I can't help but feel old and mature. No matter how many times Taehyung will slap my ass and say "it's still perky though" and laugh that douchy laugh of his.

I mean come on, I lived in a full blown house with my fiance and cats. I was financially stable with my job working as a designer of an indie brand. I hated being mature.

Taehyung was still at university, training to be a professional football trainer.

Jimin and Yoongi split up. Turns out, Irene and Jimin liked each other a lot. And as for Jimin's sexuality, he is bisexual, more on the men's side, but totally in love with Irene. And they're expecting. That's right. A baby. You're shook right. Trust me, me too. Of all things, a baby. How the fuck was that even possible. One of their pull out games was definitely weak.

As for Namjoon and Jin. Travelling with Yoongi. Don't ask why. The two wanted it to be a couples thing but turned out to be a couple thing plus Yoongi on the side. And not in a three way thing, in a "they felt sorry for heartbroken Yoongi" and let the poor sack tag along with them.

But even though we all have busy schedules we all meet up regularly to see each other. And the next time we know we are definitely going to meet up is Christmas day, and also a day after a Christmas, which is Irene's due date. I know right. Let's hope there's a Christmas miracle and the baby is born a day early.

I'm very happy with my life, and I couldn't ask for anything else because I don't need it. I just hope it's like this for as long as I live.

- jungkook ♡

•••••••

well my loves, this story has come to an end. I know it's sad right. Trust me, im very sad that this journey has come to an end.
But thank you for reading, and i hope that you've enjoyed. xx

Thanks so much xx
- k

p.s, even though the story has come to an end, don't ever be afraid to message me, if you ever need anything. My readers are not just my readers, their part of my family now.
And if you haven't already followed me, please do so xx