26. under waterfall kiss

It was officially Tuesday morning. And everyone was awake, bustling about in the kitchen. It a felt very much like home to Jungkook. Normally, he woke up alone, in his gloomy apartment, and had soggy cereal for breakfast, but having everyone here around him. The small kitchen island filled will plates full of warm food, and coffee mugs full of juice or tea. It held such a warm feeling in Jungkook's heart. He smiled slightly taking a bite out of his fluffy pancake, just enjoying the new day. He wasn't normally like this in the mornings, but today, he was.

As he continued to munch on his food, and sip on his tea, Yoongi walked in. His eyes droopy, hair all messed up, t-shirt all crumpled up and joggers hanging low on his waist. Jimin nearly died right there and then.

" Jimin...you got a bit of drool right there. " Irene said, slapping Jimin lightly. Jimin snapped out of it, and turned around blushing, literally checking if he had drool.

Yoongi yawned, walking over to Jimin, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before making his own toast and coffee. Irene, who was munching on some cereal, was reading her texts, before she looked up, " guys, remember how you said that you were gonna throw a party....when is it? " She asked.

Namjoon answered, " oh, we're throwing it today. We can't be bothered having it later in the week. "

" Oh. Because I seen legit everyone's Instagram story and it's just about how apparently you guys are throwing a party. " She said, continuing to munch on her cereal.

" Wait. How are you so certain that people are going to come? " Jimin asked, leaning against the counter, looking at Namjoon and Yoongi.

Yoongi chewed his toast slowly, shrugging, " I don't know. But every year they come nevertheless. "

After a while, Taehyung came down in his red shorts and trainers. He had his earphones and he was humming. No shirt included. Jungkook scoffed, " do you even know what a shirt is? "

Taehyung took a bite out of his toast and chuckled, " maybe you should teach me. I wouldn't mind. " Jungkook leaned forward, resting his face in the cups of his hands, looking up at Taehyung who was on the other side of the counter, opposite him, with a smirk on his face.

" Teach you how to put clothes on? " Jungkook questioned, looking at Taehyung with a flirty smile.

" Well, would you rather take them off? " The silver haired boy replied back, challenging Jungkook's next move. But before that could happen, his asshole friends jumped on him.

" Save the hip thrusts for later Taehyung! " " Yeah Taehyung! You don't want Jungkook to get bored of you just yet! "

Taehyung pushed them away and rolled his eyes, " I'm gonna go for a run. " He grabbed a water bottle, and left the house in a hurry. However Jungkook followed after him quickly, leaving the rest of his friends sniggering quietly.

Jungkook caught up with Taehyung.

" Hey Taehyung! " Jungkook pulled Taehyung back, and he looked up at the silver haired boy.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, " yeah?"

Jungkook wondered about what he was going to say. But the truth is, he didn't know what to say. He just wanted to be with Taehyung. And how was he supposed to say that without sounding like a weird bitch.

" I.....i want to go on a run with you. " He ended up saying, mentally face palming. Taehyung looked at him weirdly. " In those clothes? " Jungkook looked down at his booty shorts, and baggy shirt. He looked back at Taehyung, " yeah this could totally work. "

Taehyung just nodded, and started off on a slow jog, Jungkook following him. After a few minutes of jogging Jungkook spoke up, " so you know this whole area by heart? "