11. silver hair & bandana

Easter special

•••••••

" How are we going to do this? " Jungkook asked huffing. The three boys were in Jin's house in the morning. They decided to have a full day of fun, which meant bunking of school, that none of them minded.

" Namjoon and the others are going to meet up with us here, and then we're just going to chill, watch a movie or something and then we're going to go out. "

Jungkook groaned, " I really don't want to do this. It it too late to back out? "

" Yes. " Jin and Jimin said flatly.

Jungkook groaned again, " I'm only doing this for you Jin. And I don't even think that you'd do the same for me. " Jungkook joked around.

" Hmm, you are correct. " Jungkook laughed loudly, and started munching on some biscuits.

It was around nine in the morning, and Jungkook was beginning to get very bored. His mind was buzzing and his body was feeling uncomfortable. He just wanted to do something, but he just didn't know what to do.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Jin got the door and Namjoon walked in. He was about the hug Jin but Jin moved away from Namjoon. " You don't get to touch any of this. " He said, warning him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked into the living room. " Hey Jungkook. " Jungkook looked up to Namjoon, and he smiled at him.

" How are you? "

Jungkook laughed, " you don't have to make small talk conversation. "

" Can't I just get to know Jin's friends?"

" No, listen Namjoon, you hurt Jin a lot. Your charms may be able to woo him into spending a day with him, but we still see you for who you are. " Namjoon sighed.

" I'm trying to make up for that. "

" Yeah well, I know him, and you're getting his hopes up. And I want to see him happy, and I know that you make him happy. But something tells me that you don't really care about him as much as you always said you do. "

Jimin walked into the living room with a tea towel in his hands, " sorry Namjoon, as much as I want to scold Jungkook for talking to you in that manner, it's true. "

" Like no offense but as Jin's friends, we can see that you're going to break his heart again. So we're just warning you now, that if you break his heart, we're simply going to break you neck."

" You guys are very protective over him. " Namjoon stated.

Jungkook sighed, " even though he's the oldest, he's still naive and vulnerable. He let's his mind create things that break his heart, if you get me. "

" I don't get it though, " Namjoon began, " he let me know since day one that I came to AVC, that he hated me..."

Jimin sat down, " listen honey, Jin is in the kitchen right now, making a full course meal for you guys. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " we're not trying to be rude or anything but we're just saying, we might be gay, but we know how to swing a pan. "

Just as Namjoon was going to say something the doorbell rang, and Jin ran from the kitchen to the door, wearing a frilly apron.

Namjoon couldn't help but stare at his past lover, he smiled at the fond memories. He remembered how Jin would feed him home cooked meals every time they would meet up.

Sometimes, Jin would cook, and he would watch from behind. Sometimes he would wrap his hands around Jin's small waist, place his head on Jin's shoulder, and rock him back and forth as he cooked.