16. Cloudy sky or eye?

So there...Jungkook had finally admitted to himself, and he didn't know what to do. He felt nervous, he felt happy, and he confused, he felt everything at once hit him. And, it still felt good. Somehow, after everything, it still felt good. Because now, he wasn't lying to himself. Jungkook smiled softly.

It was like a dark room, he was sitting in a dark room. And suddenly, the light switched on, and everything pieced together like a puzzle piece. Whenever he felt tingle, whenever he felt nervous, whenever his mood switched up.

Jungkook felt fireworks explode at the back of his mind, suddenly, the day became lighter, the air smelt fresher, everything seemed more positive to Jungkook. And this time, he knew exactly why.

Jungkook was walking down the corridor slowly, his hands at his sides, and his fingers tingled. Jungkook saw Taehyung at the end of the hallway talking to a teacher. Taehyung's back was facing him, and Jungkook smiled softly, seeing the silver haired boy.

He walked past Taehyung, hoping that the silver haired boy noticed him. "--Hey! Jungkook! " Jungkook stopped walking when he heard Taehyung call him. He smiled a little bit, feeling relieved. He took a deep breath, and turned towards Taehyung, smiling.

He walked towards the silver haired boy, who was leaning against the door, smirking. Jungkook's heart involuntarily flipped back and forth, "hey Taehyung. " Jungkook said softly.

" Hey bunny boy. " Taehyung replied, looking at Jungkook with warm eyes.

Jungkook, abruptly not knowing what to say, chuckled a little, " how was your exams? "

" It was alright I guess. Although I could've used the moral support from you. " He added.

" Well, I hope so, otherwise I have to tutor you all over again. And I really don't want to do that again. " He lied.

" Oh shut up, you know you love me. " Taehyung teased, and Jungkook gulped. Jungkook didn't say anything but just looked up to Taehyung's sparkling grey eyes. He stared into them, wishing to stay in this moment, where the waters were calm. The storm had gone. The clouds had disappeared. And the dazzling sun had come out again.

" Well, I've got to go Jungkook, so... hopefully I'll see you later, yeah? " Taehyung said quietly.

Jungkook nodded, and waved slowly as Taehyung walked off. He watched as Taehyung walked, disappearing into the perspective. Jungkook smiled softly because he knew that this wasn't going to last.

He knew that he would hide his feelings from Taehyung. He knew that after Taehyung got his grades, they were never going to talk again. Taehyung had said it himself. Jungkook started walking the other way thinking about everything that had ever happened.

They first met when Jungkook spilled his coffee all over Taehyung. Taehyung was a goddamn rude ass boy, but as Jungkook got to know him in the past few months, he realised how delicate Taehyung was, just like everybody else.

The second time was when Jungkook swilled Taehyung, throwing his cold coffee because he had hurt Jungkook's feelings. Jungkook laughed to himself. He thought of himself to be strong willed but really he was sensitive.

The third time was when Taehyung got his revenge on Jungkook, and spilled his lunch all over Jungkook. God that day was epic. Jungkook had beat the crap out of Taehyung's car.

And then, everything had started. Jungkook's cleaning day with Taehyung, when they first started talking. The day when Jungkook had taken care of Taehyung. Jungkook noticed the little things that Taehyung had taught him. He told him to speak his mind, to be more comfortable, to not be afraid of wanting the things he wanted. Everything came back to him like a cool breeze.