20. lake house invite

It was around lunch time of the next day. Jungkook had told his friends what had happened the day before. And let's just say, they were absolutely buzzing. Now, Jungkook's friends had no shame, meaning, right there, in the lunch hall...they started screaming and squealing. To the point where some golds had to come up to the four and tell them to shut up or they'd be kicked out of the lunch hall.

" Fucking bitch. " Irene said after they walked away. One thing that all bronzes were grateful for is that all bands were separated, meaning they had no classes with them. They just had see them at lunch.

" Anyways, as we were saying before someone rudely interrupted, is that Jungkook is soon going to get dick. " Jin said. Jungkook's cheeks heated up and he instantly shut them down, " no you guys are being way to excited about a kiss. Shut up. "

" No... we're excited about all the kisses you guys have had, leading up to the future... " Jimin began. " Which is you getting fucked out. " Irene finished off.

Jungkook just sighed and continued eating because he knew he'd get nowhere with his friends. So then, he brought up a new topic.

" Guys, what are we doing for the holidays? "

At that moment, Yoongi and Namjoon came and sat down at the table. All eyes were on the two, and everyone was wondering why such superiors were sitting with bronzes.

" Okay, before you say anything at all, answer this. Do you not care that you're hanging out with bronzes? " Jungkook asked, looking at the two.

" Not really no. " " Yeah, and frankly you guys are better than any silver and gold. " Namjoon and Yoongi said.

" Okay... continue with what you guys were going to say. " Jungkook started eating again.

" Well, we heard you guys don't know what you're doing for the holidays, so we thought we'd invite all of you guys over to stay at our lake house. " Yoongi said.

" Lake house? " Irene shrieked, " wow. Just rich people things. " She muttered.

" Yeah...and why should we go and stay there? " Jimin added bitterly.

" Because, we're all like a little gang now. So you have to. " Jin rolled his eyes, he reached over and flicked Namjoon's forehead, and said, " don't beg it. " Namjoon just rubbed his forehead and pouted in return.

" So what's going to happen when we get there? " Jungkook asked, munching on lettuce.

Namjoon shrugged and took some of Jungkook's apple slices, " not much really. We're just going to be chilling, and one of the days we're going to have this massive party. "

Jungkook paused, " yeah....I'm not coming. "

" I'm not either, I mean one thing to see you guys, another to live you dumbasses? No thanks. " Irene said also taking some ot Jungkook's food.

" Here here, I can't be bothered fighting with Namjoon all the time, my nails are wearing out because of how much I flick him. "

" I mean....it would be fun to come but I don't like y'all...so it's a big no. " Jimin said, scrolling through his phone uninterested.

" Hmm, well that's sad. I guess it's just going to be me, Yoongi and Taehyung." Namjoon said. Jin saw how Jungkook's doe eyes brightened and instantly shrieked, " we'll go. Don't worry. "

Namjoon looked at him weirdly, " funny how as soon as we mention Taehyung you said that you'll go. " Jin just looked at Namjoon with a dead look. " Yeah? "

" Do you have little crush on poor Taehyung? " Jin chuckled lightly, " boy if you don't shut the fuck up, I will flick you...with my feet. " Namjoon just quickly looked away from Jin who was smirking.