14. First Kiss

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the school library, Taehyung was revising the topics Jungkook had went over. And Jungkook, himself, was revising as well.

With the exams starting tomorrow, Taehyung was very stressed, and Jungkook could tell.

Taehyung was being very fidgety. He would always look around, his feet would bop up and down, he would tap his pen repeatedly on his notebook. " Taehyung, could you like stop that? It's really annoying. "

" Sorry, it's just that I'm really stressed. "

" Why? "

" Being here, like, normally the library is empty but today it's full. And seeing everybody study reminds me that the exams are tomorrow, and if I don't pass those exams, I lose my only chance of getting onto the team. "

Jungkook's heartstrings pulled, he didn't ever think someone like Taehyung would feel this way. "Well, do you want to go somewhere else to study? " Jungkook asked.

" Where to? Your house? "

Jungkook shook his head, " no, somewhere where you would be comfortable. Somewhere where there's nobody else. "

Taehyung thought for a while, and turn smiled, " I know just the place. "

The two boys, gathered their stuff and began to leave the school, " where are we going? " Jungkook asked.

" To my fortress of solitude. "

Jungkook put his hands up laughing, "alright batman. What we are we going to do? Ride in your batmobile? " Jungkook said chuckling.

" First of all, you got that messed up, it's superman. And second of all, we are going to walk there. "

" Walk? " Jungkook asked.

" Yeah, it's not far. "

So the two boys began walking, Taehyung leading the way. On the way there, someone had stopped them. "Jungkook...is that you? " The boy had brown hair, and had come up to Jungkook, grabbing his arm. Taehyung frowned.

" Yeah...that's me...who are you? " Jungkook asked unsurely.

" Oh shit, you probably don't remember but I'm Felix. Hyungwon's cousin. " Taehyung rolled his eyes at Hyungwon's name. Felix saw this but didn't say anything because Taehyung already looked moody as fuck.

Felix just smiled at Taehyung and looked back Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't know what to do or say, he remembered Felix very clearly. Felix was like the older brother Jungkook never had.

Now, Felix was an immature little brat but to Jungkook, he was the mature overprotective brother that he never had. Felix smiled at Jungkook. " I have not seen you since....well, years. " Jungkook nodded shyly. He knew what Felix meant. When Hyungwon moved away, so did Felix. So what was Felix doing back in town?

" How have you been? " Jungkook asked. " Good you know. I dropped out of college though. Just figured that it wasn't for me. "

Jungkook nodded, " how's...Mrs. Chae?" He asked anxiously, picking at his fingers, looking down. " You don't need to worry, she's fine. Hyungwon's actually bisexual, and it took a few years but she's gotten used to it, and accepted it. "

" Wow...that's...good? " Jungkook said, rather questioningly. " So where is he now then? "

" You wouldn't expect it but he's out, traveling the world. Just like me, he's dropped out of college to experiment with life. I think he's in Thailand at the moment, he's having the time of his life. " Felix chuckled.