34. rooftop...again

The end of college was nearing, soon, everyone would be off to do their own thing, and it seemed like everyone was finally happy. But....there was one thing that had not died down yet, and that was Jimin's, Jin's and Irene's anger they had for Taehyung. In fact, they didn't want to budge at all. But at the moment, the five were talking it out. And it didn't seem to go very well, and it seemed very biased, three friends against one Taehyung.

" I'm just saying Taehyung, I don't care if Jungkook forgave you weeks ago. I am still tempted to swing your head like a baseball bat. " Jimin hissed. Jin crossed his arms, glaring at the silver haired boy, " yeah, I mean, I don't mind smacking you with a boiling hot frying pan. " Irene nodded shoving at Taehyung's chest, which made Jungkook drag her away from him. "I don't mind kicking you so hard in your balls that they turn into your tonsils. Bitch. "

Taehyung scoffed, " Jungkook made us all meet up so that I can explain myself, but I'm not even getting a word out. " He snapped glaring at the three of them, his eyes turning soft at Jungkook's small face.

" Guys...can you just listen to Taehyung? " Jimin huffed and then nodded slowly.

Taehyung took a deep breath, " I.....i don't know where to start. I had my heartbroken once...and I didn't want that to happen again. I know that I hurt Jungkook, but...in the process I also hurt myself....but that was only so I know for sure that my heart doesn't get broken in the future. "

Jin sighed, " I understand what you're going through, but you know that Jungkook isn't like that. You've known Jungkook for a few months now, you should've trusted him, talked to him. " He said reasonably.

" Yeah... but I knew Elle for three years yet she still broke my heart. When you get cheated on, it's like you're not good enough. You put your all into someone and they just have to remind you that you're not good enough by cheating on you. By opening up I left myself so vulnerable, and now I can't even bring my walls down. " Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his and smiled, " but I'm so happy that I was able to do so with Jungkook. Really. "

" I guess I can understand both of you guys' sides. I mean, not going to lie, it's confusing as fuck, but the fact that you both found your way back to each other just proves that your feelings for each other a very real. " Irene said.

" With graduation coming soon - basically next week - we just want to clear everything up. It's been one hell of a year, but I'm just glad that we're all here, and we're all happy as can be. I don't know what's going to happen in the future, and I know that things are definitely going to change. But all I can do right now is cherish the moments that we spend together right now. " Jungkook said with the softest smile ever, giving Taehyung's hand a squeeze.

Jimin looked up, " I'm sorry Taehyung. I wanted to protect little Jungkook but I never even considered your side of the story. And just like Irene said, this whole thing is confusing, but no love story is perfect. And the fact that you guys had so many moments where it was annoying, cute and perfect makes it a perfect story. Well, perfect for all of us. "

Taehyung smiled at Jimin. " Thanks Jimin. "

" Guys...we should do something fun. " Irene suggested, looking up from her phone. " Fun? Like what? "

" Maybe we should go to the movies? "

Jimin scoffed, " Jin you are so boring. Movies is what people go to when they don't have nothing else to do. We should go have dinner tonight. "

" Gag. The last dinner I had was with my parents when they tried getting me married to a man because they found out I was bisexual. " Irene laughed.

Taehyung quickly texted someone, and then looked back up. " I think we should go to the beach. One of my friends are throwing a bonfire party anyways. " He said, scanning everyone's faces with his deep grey eyes.