13. Opening up

It was now two weeks later. Jungkook's deadline was fast approaching, even though he was nearly finished, the stress was still getting to him.

Taehyung and Jungkook had fallen into a schedule now, with Jungkook being so busy.

Taehyung would have his tutoring sessions with Jungkook, and then straight after, he'd assist with Jungkook's assignment. Then, the two would make food together in Jungkook's tiny apartment and eat.

His two cats had taken a very big liking to Taehyung. And even liked Taehyung better than Jungkook, who shared his home with them for years, spent money on pointless things and even at one point brought them cat costumes.

And yes, the near drunken kiss wasn't forgotten. Jungkook remembered it as if it happened yesterday. He convinced himself that it was the beer running through his veins that made Jungkook so attracted to Taehyung.

But that still didn't explain he'd felt before the festival.

Before the two could kiss, Jimin and Yoongi had called them, forcing them to jump apart. Jimin was full on drunk. He couldn't even stand up straight, so the two boys were lucky that Yoongi was more focused on Jimin that what Taehyung and Jungkook were doing.

The four had come home, and went their separate ways for the night. Since then, Taehyung and Jungkook said nothing about what almost happened between the two.

Of course, Jungkook had presumed that Taehyung had forgotten all about it since he was so drunk the night before, but no, Taehyung remembered it clear as daylight. Taehyung had assumed that Jungkook didn't want anything to do with him, so he didn't say anything.

They were both in a sticky situation.

And the worst part of it all, Jungkook had still yet to tell his best friends. And that, he was going to try and attempt right now.

" So, guys... " He said, catching the attention of Jin and Jimin. They were both studying, Jimin on his textiles written exam and Jin on his DT food presentation.

" Yeah? " " What fham? "

" So you know that day we all had dinner and Jin cried...." He began nervously, the two boys nodded, telling Jungkook to carry on.

" Oh yeah, how are you and Namjoon doing, by the way? " Jungkook said, stalling. Jin smiled deeply, " I think a lot better. "

" Me and Namjoon talk more, we're not dating, I mean, the asshole literally took my virginity and then left me, so that lop-sided head ass who can't get a handshake for shit can't touch this cupcake. " Jin said, motioning to himself.

Jungkook laughed at Jin's description of Namjoon and then turned to Jimin, " what about you and Yoongi? " He asked.

Jimin looked up, " What do you even mean? Bout me and Yoongi, there's nothing. " He kissed his teeth, and rolled his eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook silently laughed before saying, " What I mean is, we have barely seen you since the festival, and you're always with him. "

Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows at Jin, and Jin burst out laughing, " do I smell love in the air? "

Jimin scoffed, " no that's probably your feet. "

Jin gasped and faked being hurt, "Jimin, where did all that sass come from? "

Jimin sighed, " I'm sorry, it's just that I've been so stressed recently, with all of the exams coming up, and I've barely finished my assignment. "

" I know honey, we all have been. " Jungkook sighed, reading through his revision notes. When it came to exam season, all three boys were always so stressed. Grades were the only thing keeping students like Jungkook in this school. And this school was probably the only thing at giving Jungkook the are minimum of a future.