Reminisce

Jacob's POV

After the whole Puck and Sabrina incident I ran down the stair's to Briar. I have no clue how she, well, came back to life. I wasn't even sure if it was still her, was she like a Scarlet Hand zombie sent here to screw with my mind? 

The Scarlet Hand was supposed to be defeated but Morgan and Mordred got out.  Does that mean that the barrier came down? Who knows, I guess we'll figure it out later for now we gotta get these three fixed up. 

After a little bit they were better no major injuries to anyone, somehow Briars wounds just disappeared. Morgan was taking a shower, Mordred was watching TV, which doesn't surprise me. 

Briar looked up at me "what happened? I remember the dragon then darkness.." A tear rolled down my cheek "Briar you...you died." She wiped my tear away "h-how is that even possible..? How am I  here?" 

I shook my head "I have no clue your healed, your fine.." She hugged me "would it be ok if I said it doesn't matter? I'm back, and most importantly I'm with you. Though I also want to say, yes." 

"What do you mean, yes?" I asked her confused. "Before I... died I found the ring in your pocket." I blushed slightly "you- you saw that?" 

She nodded "Yes, Jacob Grimm. Yes, I will marry you!" I grinned from ear to ear the picked her up and swung her threw the air. "I love you Briar Rose!"

 Dinner Time  (5 hours later)

Still Jacobs POV 

After everyone had almost finished I stood up. "Guys, I have an announcement to make," I tried my best to keep straight-faced but a huge grin erupted on my face. 

"Briar Rose and I, well, we are getting married." Daphne squealed, Sabrina and Relda clapped, Red smiled, Pinocchio didn't seem to care, and Puck gagged. 

Daphne practically screamed "CAN I BE THE FLOWER GIRL!?!?!?!?!?" I looked at Briar. She laughed and nodded "of course, Daphne." She was so happy and.. squealy, she looked like she was going to explode. 

The rest of the night the family talked about wedding plans. It was January 18th, they decided to have the wedding on February 14th, Valentines Day.

Pinocchio's POV

I smiled slightly as they talked about wedding plans, though I was relieved when it was over. I mean I am happy for Jacob but I do not know him very well, neither do I know Briar Rose. 

I walked up to my room, well the me and the girl's rooms. I shared a room with Red and Daphne since there was not a lot of room in the house. Personally I think we need a second house with all the people Relda takes in.

 I sat on my bed which was on the other side of the room from the girls bunk bed. I lay down on my bed but start having flashbacks of the war. 

I've had flashbacks and nightmares for a couple months now. I sit up crying but soon stop when Elvis comes and licks my face. He is amazing at helping me feel better.

Ugh, I just realized I have therapy tomorrow after school. Hmm maybe it wont be so bad Mrs. Aquata wasn't so bad. She was one of Ariel's nicer sisters. 

My thoughts got interrupted by Red and Daphne. Daphne was talking in a very squeaky voice showing the whole house just how exited she was and Red just stuck by her side listening to her like usual. 

Those to were like sister's stuck to each others side 24-7 sometimes it even seemed Daphne was close to her then to Sabrina. They sat down on their beds and started watching supernatural, what they usually watch. 

Daphne's being so cute right now, planning her uncles wedding. Wait what!? Where did that come from? Hmm nevermind... 

2 hours later

Daphne and Red fell asleep on Red's bed during watching Supernatural. I tried to fall asleep but can't, I keep having flashbacks. 

Eventually Elvis jumps off Daphne's bed and jumps onto mine cuddling with me. After a while I start to feel my eyes getting drooping and I get tired. I am not sure when, but soon I fall asleep.

Elvis's POV

Does anyone have any sausages?