1 hour later

(These are ideas of what her wings would look like anyways let continue also ima tell you I semi stole this idea by questioning queen shes a really good writer and I suggest you check her out! )

  Sabrina's POV 

It had been an hour since the wings incident had happened and a just set down the 5th book I had looked threw, nothing. Just then we hear a gentle slam, it was Granny Relda, Canis, and uncle Jake. Although I had no idea where Briar was but oh well. Granny looked at us "what happened, lieblings!?" she asked. "I don't know I just magically grew wings out of my back!" I said getting annoyed which wasn't on purpose but I was mad we couldn't find anything and my back burned like hell. 

Granny Relda examined her wings "it looks like your a phoenalum, or a human mixed with phoenix, although I have no clue how this is possible." she said troubled. "THERES AN ACTUAL PHOENIX HUMAN RACE!?!?" I shouted as my draw dropped. How was this even possible!? Then the stupidest of the group seemingly answered the question in my mind. "Maybe when she became an everafter she got powers?" Puck asked.

"If that's true how come the rest of us didn't?" I asked. Puck shrugged "why would I know that?" he sound. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips  as I let Granny continue "Phoenalum are very rare but they have a kingdom which is hidden like faerie" she said. "They usually will come seek out any Phoenalum as soon as their powers" she finished. I leaned against the wall rather frustrated still as I gently rubbed a spot on my back between my wings I asked "how would they know where I am?" Then Canis answered I guess he as experience with phoenix-humans to "they can sense it" he said in his usual low tone. 

Daphne squeaked "MY SISTERS A PHOENIX PERSONNNNN" she said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and ignored her squeak "how exactly can I go in public with-wings" just then Peter walks in honestly I had forgotten his existence he had chosen  to sleep in the attic since there was no where else and he didn't want to sleep on the couch.(I don't know why I added him I just felt like it was needed cause I totally forgot about dude) Puck answered before giving Peter a quick glare "I may be able to help but im not sure" he said.

 Peter saw my wings and walked up in awe he poked them and immediately got his finger burned. "OUCH!!!!!" he said. I gave a small smirk, that was fun ecspecially since I barely know this dude he has no right to poke me! I turned back to the smiling Puck I guess he enjoyed Peter getting burnt to "how?"  I ask anxiously. 

"With my wings I just imagine them not there and they go away then when i want to take them out i just imagine them there" he explained with a shrug. I bit back a growl he acted like it was sooooo easy, for him maybe. I imagined my wings being gone and slowly they disappeared i smiled then imagined them there and they appeared. I did that a few times before turning back to everyone "I think i got it!" I said and they nodded congradulating me. Then somebody knocked, who could that be? No one knocks here they all know all you have to do to get into the house is just say "i'm home."

I walked to the door with Puck and the munchkin gang following the rest of the group taking thier places in the living room. I open the door and two teenagers are standing there one girl and one boy. Some how i immediatly feel a strong connection to them, i dont even know how to explain it.. its just there.

Puck's POV

I watch as Grimm opens the door and look at the two kids then at Grimm who has a wierd expression on her face which i cant read. "Phoenalum" I mutter under my breath yet the two children seem to hear my since they snap thier head in my direction. "How did you know?" the girl growled as if it was some kind of huge secret.

I pointed to Grimm "um i live with one, duh" I said with an eye roll. The boy nodded "normal people arent suppose to know" he said coldly. I growled "NORMAL PEOPLE!? You stopped at the Grimm house they by far are not NORMAL and I am a fairy!" I said slightly mad how dare they call us normal!

The girl stuttered "e-everafters..?" They immediatly took a bow and my and Grimm exchanged a confused look. "I take it you guys are also Phoenalum?" Grimm asked as the two stop bowing and look at her. "Yes, princess" the boy said and Grimm looked at him. "Who the hell do you think your calling princess!?" I grin as she seemed mad by the comment and the boy looked at the girl "i guess her mother didnt tell her.." he said which seemingly made all of us confused.

"Your mother is Veronica right?" the girl asked and Grimm nodded. "She's the queen of phoenixumal" the girl explained quietly. "What?" I ask unamused. "She's the queen of thier kingdom" Grimm said slowly. "So... that makes you a princess!!" Daphne says and bites her palm the boy and girl nod. 

Grimm lets the boy and girl in and walks to the old lady "did you have any idea mom was QUEEN OF THE PHOENALUM!?" she asked and the old lady looks up. "What!? No!" she said. Grimm sighed and shook her head "I guess mom kept alot of secrets" she said. The boy and girl step up "i think it would be good if you visited Phoenixumal, Princess- er whats your name miss?" The girl asks. "Just call me Sabrina" she said and nodded. 

(OK like i said this was only half my idea i stole bits from questioning_queen anyways hoped ya liked)

~Lethal Night Heathen