Handcuffed

Sorry i've been writing less and less, thing have been wonky but yeaaaa -Night

Sabrina's POV

(Same day as last chapter)

We arrived in Phoenixum and I stomped towards the castle dragging Puck with me while Bella, Toby, and Rosa followed.

By the way, I think I forgot to mention that in Puck's prank he had a bucket over Sabrina's head that when she sat up after she woke up she'd bump into it but he also handcuffed them together, hehe.

The whole group looked at each other and stopped dead in their tracks, "so I wasn't the only one who heard it that time," Puck asked looked at us. I shook me head, "who are you!?" I shouted.

Oops!

The groups looked around, "where are you!?" I asked starting to get annoyed.

Sigh, I guess I'd better explain. I'm the author, well not like that dude from the book of everafters, a lot nicer and well I don't send bright pink things to eat people. Now please continue I usually don't try to tell people what to do but I mean we have readers!

"What the hell?" I ask utterly confused.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN JUST CONTINUE ON WITH LIFE!

I looked at the group and we all seemed to shrug in unison and slowly started walking to the castle again.

The weird experience seemed to take my mind off of how mad I was at Puck and think about, well I'm not even sure.

We arrived in the castle and I look back at my group, "er, welcome?" Rosa chuckled, "thanks." Toby and Bella seemed to wonder off together, holding hands.

Ash and Issla rushed up to us and bowed, "hello queen." They said in unison. "Hey, how have you guys been?" I asked and give a smile. "We've been good and so has your kingdom," Issla said cheerfully then the twins gave a questioning look at the handcuffs that bound me and Puck. "Don't ask," I said with a slight groan which made Puck smile from ear to ear.

"Yes queen," Ash and Issla said. "Y'all don't have to call me Queen or even be so formal, your my friends" I said and noticed Issla smile. "Ok Sabrina" Ash said and Ash, Issla, Rosa, me, and of course Puck walked toward the main room and talked.

When we got into the main room I saw Twilia, the Steward and waved to her with a smile. She waved back and walked gracefully to us. "How have you been, you Queen Sabrina?" she asked and looked at me.

"School and handcuffs," I muttered and she chuckled then looked at Rosa. "You must be Sabrina's friend?" she asked and Rosa nodded. Twilia flashed a look at me, "humans can't be here queen," she said worriedly.

"She's not human she's an everafter," I explained with a giggle. Rosa gaved me an amused and held out her hand to shake Twilia's "Gretel's daughter, nice to meet you ma'am." Twilia shook Rosa's hand, "Gretel is a very brave and adventurous soul, I am honored to meet her child." [ By the way Gretel's story didn't end by pushing a witch in a stove, it didn't begin like that either, read the ORIGINAL Grimm Brother(Not downing Grimm Sisters or anything tho) :]

Rosa smiled, "thanks, ma'am, but I am not half of what my mother was," she said with a slight sigh. "Don't call me ma'am you can call me Twilia but ma'am makes me feel old," Twilia teased, "also I'm sure you'll find your talents eventually, no one's talents are the same. Besides it takes time to find what suits you."

Twilia turned to me, "by the way, you have a visitor, she said she knew you. She is waiting in quest room 1." Twilia said then walked away to do whatever she did.

I looked at Puck and Rosa and shrugged. We walked to guest room one and when we entered I can't tell you how shocked I was at what I saw?

(And that's all for today guys- just kidding ;D )

Puck's POV

Grimm stopped dead in her tracks in front of me. I pushed past her wondering who was there, I'm not sure if I'm more shocked or mad right now. Who I saw sitting on the bed staring at us was-

(BIAAAAA -Nighty)

(Edit: There is a book 2)