At Phoenixum

(I know im horrible at filling in stuff but uh yea by the way she only brought Puck and Daphne with her)

   Daphne's POV

We arrived at 'phoenixum' threw a portal that the girl and boy, who we found out their names were Issla and Ash, created. I looked around it was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! And my mom is queen, OMGGGGGG!!! Issla and Ash were twins and they seemed really nice hopefully they'd help Sabrina with the whole princess thing! AAAHHHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE CASTLE!!! 

Sabrina's POV

I already know my sisters extremely excitement overload right now, Puck, well who knows somedays he's a jerk somedays, well, he's my version of prince charming. No pun intended. Me on the other hand, i'm not sure how to feel. I stumbled upon another one of my mothers lies this time to find im the princess of some hybrid phoenix crap!

As we walk to the castle its decorated so elegantly I cant help but wonder.. did my mother design these banners and rugs? The castles decorated with a lot of phoenix banners and the rugs are a deep blood red the castle itself is a deep grey almost black. Although the colors wouldn't be my first pick the way their put together works well. 

We walk to the main room or as the twins called it the 'throne room,' its like a movie. Theres a lady sitting on the throne and the twins walk to her with us following, "this is Twilia, your mothers right hand and the queen while your mother was away." 

Twilia gasped a stood up taking a bow "your Onicas children?" she asked with a wide smile. "Yes, I am Sabrina Grimm, that's my sister Daphne Grimm and that is Puck or Robin Goodfellow" Sabrina said slowly not very sure what to think about this whole situation. 

The throne room was huge and filled with many gaurd who simotainously bowed along with Twilia "Long live princess Sabrina! Long live princess Sabrina!" I groan and Puck chuckles and nudges me "I think they welcome you Princess" I smirk and roll my eyes at him

"Let us show you your rooms" Issla said and walked down the hall there was many room but one of the doors had fire decor on it thats the one she stopped at. 

"This is your room" then she pointed to two others "Daphne and Puck you can stay in those two" she said with a smile then her and her brother walked away leaving the three alone. Sabrina pushed the door open and slowly walked into her room in awe. 

The room was very fancy, unlike the rest of the castle it was decorated in whites and pale blues, very pretty. 

"We'll stay tonight and look around tommorow?" I ask looking at Puck and Daphne they booth nodded and Daphne jumped onto the HUGE bed quickly falling asleep, dont ask me how cause i dont know. 

Puck kissed me on the forhead and walked off to his room which caused me to blush like a maniac before crawling into the huge bed and curling around Daphne slowly falling asleep

~Lethal Night Heathen