Protection

Sabrina's POV

I woke up to the bright sun. I wiped my eyes trying to stop them from hurting because of the light then slowly get up with a groan. I walk downstairs were the food is already made and of course already being gobbled down. Mirror looked up at me and smiled, "morning starfish." I gave a slight smile and stubbled to the table, I'm not a morning person. After our breakfast which contained extremely fluffy lilac purple pancakes and blue syrup I went for a walk. For some reason I just didn't like being trapped in the house lately.

It was Monday but it was some holiday I don't even know what so we have no school. I hear food steps behind me so I take out the knife Uncle Jake had gotten me after the war. He had gotten me a knife and Daphne a wand for protection. "No need to pull out a knife 'Brina," says a voice I automatically recognize.  My dad walks out of the bushes with his new chick by his side. I cant help but think their superglued together I mean c'mon. A tear rolls down my cheek, "why are you following me?" 

He came toward me but I backed away. "Because your my daughter and I wanted to see you, plus it might not be safe I mean your all alone." That's when I couldn't stop myself, "YOU GAVE UP THE RIGHT TO SEE ME WHEN YOU LEFT ME AND MY FAMILY FOR THAT---. AND IM FINE I FOUGHT A FRICKIN WAR AND WENT ADGAINST A GIANT I THINK I CAN HANDLE MYSELF IN THE WOODS. NOW LEAVE MY ALONE I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU I DON'T WANNA BE AROUND YOU!!" "I just wanna protect you, hunny," he frowned. The I hear a voice and see Puck sitting in a tree above us "you haven't done a good job protecting her mentally or emotionally lately why start now? Now you heard her, leave." 

Henry growled, "you first everafter, you shouldn't even be around my daughter." Puck flew down and put his arms around my waist, "first off, what's your problem with everafters? I mean your with one. Second off, I have every right to be around Grimm hell I've protected her more then you. I've been here for her lately more then you!" 

Henry glared at Puck, "my problem? Well for one you have you hands on my daughter and I don't have a problem with everafters I just have a problem with you. You prank Sabrina, treat her like crap and now your telling me to stay away from my own daughter?"  That's when I stepped in, "first off, Puck is telling you to stay away because I don't want you to be around. Second off, yeah he treats me like crap but I don't care I love him!" I put my hand over his hand which was still around my waist lift my other and behind his neck ruffling his hair and kissing him. 

My dad's jaw dropped and I turned away hugging Puck and pushing my face into his jacket. His wings popped out and he jumped into the air starting to fly us home. "So is this like a official thing?" Puck asked. I just shrugged not knowing how to answer. "I love you to," he whispered in my ear.