Wedding

(So I did a time-skip to the wedding cause I am boring and unimaginative.)

Bride: Briar Rose AKA Sleeping Beauty

Groom: Jake/Jacob

Ring Carrier: Pinocchio (They didn't trust Puck with rings)

Flower Girl: Daphne 

Priest/ess: Relda

Bridesmates: Sabrina, Red, Snow White

Groomsmen: Puck, Canis, Charming

Photographer: Morgan

Dog: Elvis                                   

Jacob's POV 

It was 8pm, on Valentines Day. The sun was already starting to set. They planned it this way, the wedding would be during they sun set and the party after words would be under the stars. Kinda like the Sevens wedding... so sad.  I was at the alter my family on all sides of me. I hear the wedding march play and the crowd stand up, this is it. 

It started passing in a blur, Canis walked Briar down the aisle. Briar was in the most beautiful dress I had ever seen and she was prettier then anyone on the planet.

 Daphne had done the same spell she had done at Seven's but this one made everyone wear different things then last time. Briar took her place next to me at the alter, and Canis took his place next to the rest of the groomsmen.

 We read our vows and everything it stopped being a blur at the final moment that's when everything started going in slow motion, "...I do and always will." 

Sabrina's POV

I was standing next to Briar, my dress was white with very faint blue fading at the bottom. It went well with my short ocean blue hair and eyes if I were to say myself, I looked around everyone was different from last time but it seemed almost better then last time.

 After the wedding had finished the sun had almost completely set. The festivities started, the new bride and groom started opening their presents, people started eating the delicious normal food. Then came some dancing and even some fireworks. 

Puck walked up to me, he even gave a slight bow, "may I take this dance?" He asked. I stared at him completely awe struck, "who are you and what have you done with Puck." 

He rolled his eyes "it's a wedding, are you not suppose to be formal?" "I wasn't aware you even knew how to be formal," I said with a slight chuckle.

"I'm royalty. Just because I don't ever act or dress formal doesn't mean I know how," he stated simply then offered his hand to dance.  

I took it and we stepped onto the dance floor. I saw Scarlet (Red), who was wearing an amazing white dress white a hint of red fading at the bottom, dragging Mr. Canis, her adopted father, onto the dance floor. 

Daphne and Puppet Boy were dancing as well of course. Puck and I danced for quite a while till we decided to eat. 

We had both agreed to take a break from the party and go for a walk. Just about 15 minutes into the walk I saw two people coming out of the forest together that brought tears to my eyes within seconds.