Home

Ugh half of me likes school the other half... AFTYSDFGONKL UGCJKGH! 

Sabrina's POV

It had been two days since they had been to Phoenixum which left them on Wednesday. Spring break was over and that left them at school. Gag. Surprisingly only one of the middle school teachers was an everafter, Mrs. Ryder. Rapunzel Ryder. My homeroom teacher.

I decided to visit my queendom ever Saturday and Sunday but until then, ring. That's the bell.. I hurry to class and sit down besides Puck or 'Robin'. A girl walks in with her head down and stands in front of the class.

Our teacher Mrs. Ryder puts a hand lightly on her shoulder "class this is Rosa she's new to the class room." 

Murmurs of welcome float around the room then Rosa takes her seat and class continues

* * * 

Ring!  The bell makes it loud annoying signal for us to move onto our next class and we all rush out the door into the bustle of the hallway. I bump into the new girl as I'm walking to my math class with Mr. Ulson. 

"Oh sorry and er hi?" she says shyly. I chuckle hopping it'll give her confidence that I don't bite unless needed, "hi, your Rosa right?" 

The girl nods and something flickers in her eyes, hope? 

"I'm Sabrina Grimm," I told her and we slowly enter the classroom together. "Grimm?" Rosa asked as if the name was familiar. "Yeah...?" I said slowly.

"As in Relda's grandchildren?" she asked in a low whisper. That's when it clicked, "so what everafter are you?" I ask. She giggles, "Gretel's daughter." I nod and smile then we scuttle to our seats. 

After class we meet in the halls again, turns out we have all the same classes but two! "Eh I guess I wasn't as brave and adventurous as my mother and uncle," Rosa said shyly. 

Compared to all the everafters I had met Rosa was the shiest. Rosa, Puck, and me hung out together for the rest of the day she even came over to our house. Puck seemed to take a liking to her aswell, by that I mean he teased her and acted extremely rude. 

As we walked threw the door Puck left our side to go to his room he said he'd leave us girls to our "makeup and throw up time." 

"Sorry," I said and rolled my eyes as Puck left. Rosa shrugged, "don't apologize to me you have to live with him." I chuckled, "to true!"