{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}

{Chapter Start!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Unknown - Unknown]

[Your P.o.v]

"(Y/n)! ...Wake up (Y/n)!"

I hear shouting as I groggily open my eyes to see "Neptune" a fair-skinned loli-like girl with a height of "146 cm (4'09")" in her Parka Dress, Neptune has short lilac hair with bangs that reach down to her collar bone and purple eyes. In her hair she wears white hair-clips in the shape of D-pads and around her neck is a choker that has a light blue D-pad symbol on it. She wears a mostly white hoodie dress that has a light purple hood, strings that look like controller plugs, and two huge purple and white pockets with purple D-Pad symbols on them. The sleeves have two light blue stripes going all the way down while the front of the hoodie only contains one. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie have dark and light purple stripes. The zipper emblem and the back of the hoodie has a purple letter "N" to represent the first symbol of her name. She wears light blue and white striped thigh high socks with frills at the tops and her shoes are purple and blue.

 She wears light blue and white striped thigh high socks with frills at the tops and her shoes are purple and blue

I look around and see pure darkness.

"Where are we?" I ask Neptune while trying to get up. (Damn, I feel like a wet noodle.)

She shook her head while helping me up. "I don't know but it's dark... Like, pitch black."

"Gee... Thanks for stating the obvious." I say sarcastically but it seems to go right over her head.

She smiled looking satisfied with my compliment(?). "I know right? I'm such a helpful Nep!" She says with a smug look on her face for some reason.

I rolled my eyes and began stretching. When I try to check my status screen I find out I can't. (Hmm...) I try and focus my Aura into an invisible sphere, that surrounds my body and notice that I'm in my subconscious and it's connected to Neptunes for some reason.

While I was wondering what the hell to do, Neptune speaks up.

"Oh, I get it!" She says.

I looked at her surprised. "You do?"

She smiled and had an "of course I do" look on her face. "It's obviously a power outage!" She says looking very satisfied with herself.

*groan* (What the hell was I expecting...)

When I disperse the Aura surrounding me I feel a moment of weakness and fall towards Neptune.

Luckily She managed to catch me. "Wha-?! (Y/n)! Are you ok?!" She asks while gently placing my head onto her lap.

"Y-Yeah just can't seem to summon any strength into my body for some reason." I say and narrow my eyes as I enjoy the soft sensation from her lap.

She smirked at me and I noticed a naughty look in her eyes.