{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}

{Chapter Start!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[??? (???) - ???]

[Your p.o.v]

«1%...25%...50%...75%...100% System Update Complete. Rebooting...» I awaken to the sound of Histoire's voice.

«Master please wake up.» Histoire calls out to me.

"Mm...what is it Histoire?" I ask while keeping my eyes closed feeling totally tired for some reason.

«Did you forget what we just talked about just a moment ago?»

I took a moment to recall. (...Oh, right she needed help with Afro(?) or something.) "Yeah, I remember and...now that I think about it, how did this Afro(?) catch you?" I ask while starting to feel my Aura flow through my body healing it albeit slowly.

«...*sigh* It's Arfoire and as for how she captured me well...she caught me off guard when I was performing maintenance on the system.» She says sounding a little embarrassed she got caught so easily.

"I was wondering where you were since you didn't come back. Well, I would've gone after you if you took to long to come back." I open my eyes and notice that I'm on top of Compa's bed.

While I was looking around I notice Neptune sleeping next to me and hugging my arm with a smile while drooling a bit

«Eh?» Histy sounds surprised for some reason.

"Why do you sound surprised? You belong to me, so of course, I won't let anyone else have you." I say the obvious so I don't understand why she's surprised.

«I-Is t-that so...» She says sounding embarrassed but very happy and I can just imagine her blushing while quickly flapping her wings cutely.

I nod my head knowing she can see me and sat up. "So where are you? I'll go over and break you out and kick Arfoire Ass while I'm at it for daring to take my stuff." I ask while trying to shake Neptune off my arm but it's not working.

«That... might be a little tough at the moment...» She says bitterly.

I tilt my head a little confused. "Why? She shouldn't be that strong right? Didn't I fight her just a little while ago and easily win?"

«...You've probably noticed that you feel extremely weak right?»

I nod my head. (I do feel a bit better but I should've been healed already by now.)

She sighed heavily and explained. «Well Arfoire managed to sneak in a very lethal virus into your system, which was supposed to make you comatose so she could take you and "admire" you for eternity *chills* which thank goodness it didn't.» I hear her sigh with great relief and continue. «Luckily your Immortality is fighting back against it but on the downside... Your stats have been reset and not just a normal reset your stats are at the negative values. So that means it'll be even harder to get back to the way you were before.» She says sounding very sorry.