{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}

{Chapter Start!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Planeptune(Day) - Downtown]

[Your - P.o.v]

Walking through Downtown, we overhear two guys talking about something that catches our attention.

It would seem like theirs a rumor, that the cave we fell into might actually be a breeding place for monsters.

(Hm... I should probably call IF later and check it out together. But knowing her she's probably already checked it or is checking it.) While thinking about what to do later, I noticed Compa stop and look at Nep and me with a determined look on her face. "(Y/n), Nep-Nep, do you mind if we do something before we leave?"

I look at her and know what she's thinking about doing. "Let me guess, you want to go and check out the cave those guys were talking about right?" I ask holding back a sigh knowing more work is in my future.

She smiles and nods her head. "Yes. Even old klutzy me wants to help Planeptune and the goddess."

(Looks like I'll have to change my plans of watching ten more hours of "NEPICNESS!!!" tonight.) I nod at Compa, then look at Nep knowing what shes already decided to do.

Nep smiles. "Well, let's go to the Guild instead of shopping, then!"

Compa smiles brightly. "Are you sure?"

I smile and walk up to her. "Of course I'm sure. You can always ask me anything." I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close and kiss her on the lips.

She blushes and smiles happily.

Nep smiles and clings to my back for some reason. "What (Y/n) said, besides were "Sisters" you know? Also didn't you decided to help me get my memory back? So it's my turn to help you now." She says to Compa while rubbing her face against my back.

I notice I'm attracting attention so I take the girls and head straight to the Guild.

...

...

...

[Planeptune(Day) - Guild]