{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Planeptune(Day) - Downtown]

(Your - P.o.v.)

Walking through Downtown after getting some supplies, you happen to overhear a familiar voice.

"It's a nice and warm day again, nyu..." A childishly cute voice says lazily.

Turning around you notice that it's Broccoli ridding on top of Gema. (A/n: that...yellow thing(?) beneath her.)

"Broccoli" has the appearance of a little girl with brown eyes and long brown hair separated into two pigtails, both which have two yellow bells tied to them at the end. On her head she wears a yellow-orange hat with cat ears and a white flower on it. Her clothes consist of a standard school uniform with a white shirt that has a black color with green lining and a red ribbon on the front while having a white ribbon in the back, a black skirt with green lining, and green socks with black shoes. Under her skirt she has a tail. Whether or not it is real is completely unknown.

"Hey Broccoli didn't think I'd be seeing you here

"Hey Broccoli didn't think I'd be seeing you here." You say walking up to her.

She turns around and smiles happily seeing that it's you. "Onii-chan, nyu~!" She yells, jumping off of Gema and runs towards you.

"It's good to see you again." You say lifting her up and hold her with one arm.

She happily wraps her arms around your neck and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "You're so mean Onii-chan, nyu. Not coming to visit me lately, nyu." She pouts while rubbing her face against your chest.

"Haha, Sorry about that, some stuff happened and I've been pretty busy but don't worry when things calm down we'll go out and play." You say while softly rubbing her cat ears causing her tail to happily swish around.

"You promise, nyu?" She asks holding out her pinky finger.

You laugh a little and wrap your pinky around hers. "Promise" You say and she smiles happily.